Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Website/Club/Updates Advertisements

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/03/08, 09:27 AM   #1
Riser Glen
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Riser Glen Send a message via Yahoo to Riser Glen
Default Advertisement: Jungle Fury Planet

I have started updating it . It looks great. Please join this forum. There are no rude members in this board, so please join and you'll like it very much.

Discussion Topics : all Power Rangers, all Super Sentai, all Tokusatsu etc............

Link : http://junglefuryplanet.byethost13.com/forums/index.php
Old 05/03/08, 05:19 PM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riser Glen
There are no rude members in this board
I still don't get why that's such a selling point for PR boards.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/03/08, 06:02 PM   #3
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Nice board there bro. I like the light contrast of the layout, and the banner puts a nice touch to the colors *winks*.

I still might consider joining, but seeing that I'm already apart of several communities, it'll be difficult to post much. All in all, keep up the work, and advertise as much as possible. If you need anymore banners just let me know.
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/03/08, 09:05 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

The problem is that PR boards are oversaturated right now. Everyone wants there own board. And most of them go nowhere. We're at the point now that going vbulletin doesn't even gaurenntee you success.

But when I decided to revive the PRO forum there really wasn't a need for a new PR board either. So I suppose I am not one to talk. And its only human for people to want their very own board.

I wish this guy the best. My best advice is to be patient. Forums take time. Advirtise, but only do so where advertising is welcome. Try to get topics started. Maybe people that pass by will jump in on discussions.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/03/08, 09:12 PM   #5
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I wish this guy the best. My best advice is to be patient. Forums take time. Advirtise, but only do so where advertising is welcome. Try to get topics started. Maybe people that pass by will jump in on discussions.
That was very good advice. Do you think looks really matter when it comes to forums?
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/04/08, 06:55 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Vengeance View Post
That was very good advice. Do you think looks really matter when it comes to forums?
Unless something looks very tacky, not really. As long as it looks decent, the design shouldn't be too much of a factor.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/14/08, 03:02 AM   #7
Riser Glen
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Riser Glen Send a message via Yahoo to Riser Glen

Thanks guys! I was registered in this board a few years and I logged in with the same account and it works.
Post New ThreadReply