Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/21/17, 07:35 AM   #81
Rangerlord
Power Ranger

Default Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

I don't count anything off screen either. I am a strict continuity fan.
Rangerlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/17, 05:30 PM   #82
Power Sentai
Ranger In Training

Default Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

I don't think there is much more they could have done. A better final fight would have been nice but it wasn't possible.
Power Sentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/17, 05:36 PM   #83
Astronema
Power Ranger

I thought it was cool how the episode was set up and played into some loose ends that would never have been tied up otherwise. It was good to see Andros again, as well as him working with Tommy. As well as TJ. And can't forget how awesome it was to have a Megaship 2.
Astronema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/17, 07:47 PM   #84
Anti Hexagon
Putty Patroller

I'm not a big fan of Tommy in FR. Since it relies on all of Amit's Hexagon ideas. And I don't like Hexagon at all. Even Doug and the SPD Producer's ideas for it. DT had a much better version of Tommy. Becoming a paleontologist was a stretch but we know Tommy is smart. So it makes more sense with all the time between turbo that he could have got a doctorate. A lot more realistic than that Hexagon nonsense some people like to new bring up.
Anti Hexagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/17, 08:28 PM   #85
White Tiger Fan
Power Ranger

I would be to differ. Hexagon is awesome! Especially Bhaumik's version. I think Tommy was great in Forever Red. To tell you the truth I don't think Tommy waa actually a doctor or a paleontologist. He was just undercover to find the gem holders and protect them from Mesagog. It is pretty fishy for a doctor to be teaching high school. Tommy just over built up his cover.
White Tiger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/17, 08:39 PM   #86
Green With Envy
Power Ranger

I was fine with everything. Even if it takes writer speculation and fanon to explain certain things. It all can work given we had so many years and events that could have happened to the characters off screen. It seems like Ranger powers started to become much easier to obtain them, compared to the early years.
Green With Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/17, 09:26 PM   #87
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hexagon View Post
I'm not a big fan of Tommy in FR. Since it relies on all of Amit's Hexagon ideas. And I don't like Hexagon at all. Even Doug and the SPD Producer's ideas for it. DT had a much better version of Tommy. Becoming a paleontologist was a stretch but we know Tommy is smart. So it makes more sense with all the time between turbo that he could have got a doctorate. A lot more realistic than that Hexagon nonsense some people like to new bring up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan View Post
I would be to differ. Hexagon is awesome! Especially Bhaumik's version. I think Tommy was great in Forever Red. To tell you the truth I don't think Tommy waa actually a doctor or a paleontologist. He was just undercover to find the gem holders and protect them from Mesagog. It is pretty fishy for a doctor to be teaching high school. Tommy just over built up his cover.
I don't mind the Hexagon idea I'm just against the whole "Rangers coming together as 2 different teams and causing what basically amounts to a civil war"
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/17, 09:38 PM   #88
Zabitan
Administrator

I think it depends I can imagine all the various government Ranger teams being under one banner, same with space teams.

I'm just not sure I like the idea of all of them being against each other unless one side was under mind control or they had a very good reason for it.

My biggest pet peeve with the original Hexagon idea is the idea that all the Rangers being under one banner is a bad thing.

Then again Patoranger/Lupinranger might make a good Sentai for such a concept, or they can adapt more than one Sentai for a season, and do it that way.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/17, 10:20 PM   #89
Lord Zedd
Putty Patroller

I can buy the Hexagon organization secretly watching over Ranger Team idea. But the stuff about the civil war and Hexagon being a threat like the alliance doesn't sound right to me.
Lord Zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/17, 10:56 PM   #90
PRangerX
Administrator

There are some good theories here. But I have no problems with Amit's theories. I was a little confused at first. But I never have not enjoyed the episode. And I understand it a lot better now. The fact we can have such a long discussion about the episode means it has some importance.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
all red power rangers, forever red, red rangers