Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #11
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Default Re: About the delta megazord and MVoyager-

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiGhTRanGeR2003 View Post
Not nessarly. The digimorpher was just a control. It wasn't made just for the space rangers. I don't believe that the certain zords have to be compatible. The Shogenzords were not made for the ninjazords. I bet that all the lightspeed zords would be able to be controlled by anyone
Yeah, the Digimorpher was what the Silver Ranger used to morph.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #12
Slepnir
Putty Patroller

This is relatively off-topic, but did anyone else think it was awesome (mostly when watching it the first time) when Darkonda beat the crap out of the Astro Delta Megazord?
Slepnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/18, 12:46 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeoGoldRanger View Post
Ok this is just a strange question which was bugging me today since i saw "flashes of darkonda". The one monster taht stole the keycards from zordon that started the mega voyager. When was it created? Before or after They left for eltar in turbo or before they chose rangers at all in MMPR. This question is because i thought i once heard in the show that it was left on a moon of jupiter. If that was always true and it was around and zordon knew about it why was it never activated before pris? They could have used it against the machine empire when the Zeo zords werent enough, or when they lost control of the ninja zords instead of agreeing to pilot the shogun zords?

secondly with the delta megazord was it the creation of the phantom ranger? Why did he never give it to the turbo rangers as they did the rescue zords? Because after both megazords were destroyed that was why the turbo rangers really fell. No megazord.
no such thing as a strange question but if you remember correctly he mentions they stole it from Zordon while on Eltar so the Mega Vehicles had to be made before Chase Into Space and it's possible he didn't have the Key Cards while he was caught in the time warp which is why he didn't give the zords to any of the other teams and that's assuming they were made that early ahead which is unknown.

We don't know who made the Delta Megazord presumably it was either his doing or Zordon's doing all we can do is guess on who made it. It wouldn't have made a difference what Megazord went up against Goldgoyle he was just simply too over-powered what T.J. ended up ultimately doing was pretty much the only thing that they could do to beat him.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/18, 05:24 PM   #14
Bandora's Ghost
Ranger In Training

Makes you wonder what the original purpose of the base was? It was pretty close to Earth.
Bandora's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/19/18, 11:18 PM   #15
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Probably a secret base Zordon had made beforehand. And it glt abandoned.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply