Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/25/06, 05:09 PM   #11
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

im into stargate:sg1, stargate atlantis, bones, battlestar galatica(sp?) lost,threshold and prison break they are all very well done
Old 01/25/06, 05:18 PM   #12
jeffbobs
Comic Relief

that guest dude was me, just didnt realise u had to sign bac k up....silly me
jeffbobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/06, 09:20 PM   #13
Razi
Power Ranger

Reality TV! Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Borther, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With the Stars (which Emma should do cause she can dance!), and other stuff!

-Razi

I made this one.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/26/06, 01:12 AM   #14
â„¢H2Kâ„¢
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to â„¢H2Kâ„¢ Send a message via MSN to â„¢H2Kâ„¢ Send a message via Yahoo to â„¢H2Kâ„¢

Degrassi: The Next Generation, Veronica Mars, South of Nowhere, Family Guy, and Dancing with the Stars
â„¢H2Kâ„¢ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/06, 02:01 AM   #15
Shadow Ranger

Oh yeah I also really like South Park.

"NO KITTY IT'S MY POTPIE"
Old 02/16/06, 01:39 AM   #16
Shadow Ranger

If there are any Conan OBrian Fans here my friend gave me a link to a Chuck Norris Fan Site that is hilarious.
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
Old 02/24/06, 08:03 AM   #17
jeffbobs
Comic Relief

hehehe shudnt of dont this post.....expect lots of writing

well the ones that are not being shown at the mo but new series are coming soon are

lost: is amazing, but a bit far feteched, but i like it like that. i think all the characters are great in the show and the thing on the island is very weird. dont think i really need to tell you what its about it pretty famous.

THE 4400: this is my second best tv series!! its about aliens and stuff which is quite cool. it is about how over the past 60-70 years 4400 people have been missing and not found, and suddenly they all get dropped off in one spot in time....2004 i think. and no time has past for the people who had been abducted. for example there was a girl that was born in the 60's and she was still a young little girl.

it began as a mini tv series but got very popular so series 2 was turned into a normal series, very good to watch if you like sci fi or just the cool characters in the programme.

THRESHOLD: this has been cancelled becfause it wasnt as popular as they thought it was. its similar to the other shows i watch...about aliens and sci fi but on this show there is a 5 dimentional shape that is seen by a crew on a ship and it makes a wierd sound which makes them act very strange and some of them die because, their bodies tried to fight back. but basically it goes, the strange shape in the sky was an alien object that makes a sound that turns every thing on earth into the aliens, by turning the double helix that we have into a triple helix. thats when threshold comes into plan and they have to get the end of the world plan out from under the cuboard. very good show me thinks. got a cool guy from independance day in it but sadly was cancelled, have a feeling it will be back thou because it did rock in england.

FIREFLY: now this is a show made by a guy called Joss Whendon, he is an excellent director he has made the masterpieces such as Buffy and Angel both really good tv shows. it is set 500 years into the future and its about the super powers china and USA. they are at war alot of the time. but these nine crew members have pulled out of the war and are now just basically going around in a ship looking for jobs to do....all of them are not good. very very very good, best tv series i have ever seen. he has only done 1 series for it because he decided that he didnt want to do another for some reason :( but he did make the movie serenity if any of you have seen it or heard of it, thats the things that carries on from it, so watch firefly if you liked serenity.

hehe ive got to go to work now cos i need money!!!!!! but if you can be arsed to read all of that which i doubt :( and want to hear my other tv series i watch then just say so in a post...i still have about 5 or 6 to write about hehe.
jeffbobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/06, 03:48 PM   #18
waaowcazdevil
Ranger In Training

i watch whatever is on tv mainly music channels for me but like i said whatevers on
waaowcazdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/24/06, 05:25 AM   #19
Shadow Ranger

I watched the new episode of South Park last night.

Did my eyes deceive me or did we find out that Chef is related to DarthVader?
Old 03/24/06, 07:17 PM   #20
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

I saw Saturday Night's Main Event last Saturday on NBC. Damn, The Undertaker may have an advantage to bring down Mark Henry for 14-0