Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/16/02, 10:29 PM   #1
ChronoDefender2
Ranger In Training

Default News concerning Reunion and TF teamup

Now, I haven't seen this on here yet, so here is all I know about the upcoming 2-part episode of WF reuniting old cast members and the TF teamup. So now no one can claim they found it out first, HOWEVER not all of this is confirmed, so take it for what it's worth.
Reunion-Bulk and Skull will both return for some minor comic relief (confirmed). Jason David Frank has been confirmed to be coming back. The news as of now seems to all point to ALL past RED RANGERS coming back. What is unsure is if they'll come back with powers, or only the actors. WF is going to have a similar story to that of the GaoRanger/Sentai teamup, but use almost all American footage (minus the zords). It has been rumored that only JDF will morph, so who knows what will actually happen here. In my opinion, it will be a mix of morphed/unmorphed Red's, for if they were all morphed, they'd need to explain how Jason and *maybe* TJ gets their powers back. Remember Justin got his Turbo powers back with a new morpher, but it was never fully explained. It is possible that since it is only Red Rangers (as of now) coming back, that they all share a common power which will temporarily restore old powers. Now remember, this is only rumors, so if it doesn't happen, don't claim I confirmed it. Remember that in the Gao/Sentai teamup all red mecha return at the end, so an all Red ranger show would make sense.
Time Force-All the TF members will return (Eric unknown right now). Jen will be back, but not in scenes as much as the rest of the cast (at least unmorphed). And apparently she has a new haircut (thought I'd throw that in there lol). I am unsure if this teamup will take place before or after the RED RANGERS teamup.
So there's all I know about the teamups right now, the more I know, the more I'll report. Take care.
ChronoDefender2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/16/02, 10:38 PM   #2
ChronoDefender2
Ranger In Training

I also forgot to list the rangers. I know most of you have figured out who would return as what ranger, but here's the list.

Jason-Original Red
Tommy-Red Zeo
TJ-Turbo Red
Andros-Space Red
Leo-Galaxy Red
Carter-Lightspeed Red
Wes-Time Force Red

Now I wonder if they'd explain why TJ couldn't just come back as the Blue Space ranger. . .granted it's a Red ranger reunion, but they'd need a reason as to why he didn't use his existing powers.
ChronoDefender2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/18/02, 05:54 AM   #3
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

They won't explain anything. It's not in their character.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/18/02, 06:08 PM   #4
MiChaos
Power Ranger

This will be a true test for Disney as to how well they explain things - if they can get scriptwriters to make this decent, it may just be signs of improvements in PR.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/19/02, 03:00 AM   #5
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Sings the Disney's not involved song.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply