Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/17/10, 11:10 PM   #101
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake started the fight with a barrage of flaming punches all of which kenji dodged "is that it I thought you were better than this" he pulled the gamble revolver from his side and shot a volley of shots at drake.

"Agh-Damn" drake shot a charged fireball at kenji who shot it out off the sky he pulled out a black dragon and Gaia memory

Wyvern

The dragon sprung to life and eveloped drake in a sea of black flames drake tried to counter the flames with his own but the gadgets flames were to strong

"what a gadgets flames stronger that mine"
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/10, 10:37 AM   #102
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio blinked and taped the horn on his driver twice.

Shoulder fang.

Instantly the blade formed on his shoulder and kio took it in hand. Takeing careful aim, he tossed it right at the gadget, hitting it hard and forcing the wyvern back into it's compact form. Kio then jumped from the roof between Drake and the assailant, striking a pose and pointed at the enimy rider. "Now then...lets count up your sins."
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/20/10, 12:13 AM   #103
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Kneeling drake looks up to see kio

"fang?!" he chuckles "well said" gets up and flames discharge from his body

"thanks for the help be careful against this guy"
Old 05/20/10, 10:36 AM   #104
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

"Dont worry Heat..i wont let this guy take me down. Its strange though, i was driving in the area when my phone rang. I guess it was shroud or someone working for her but they informed me about this. So who is this jerk?"

Kio kept his gaurd up, one hand close the fang's horn ready to tap it. He noticed the driver this new opponent was using and smirked inwardly. So this guy fancies himself like double...unfortunetly none of us can compare to that duo for we are single riders.
Old 05/21/10, 11:26 PM   #105
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

"I have no idea but he messed with the wrong detective" he touched the empty spot where the other terminal should be "if we had the ability to turn into double riders we'd have this by no-DUCK!! Kenji shot a wild storm of shots from the gamble revolver which kio and drake barely dodged

"hmm you guys are really annoying me how about we up the odds pulling out a reddish-brown Gaia memeory and replaced the fate memory with it

RUINGAMBLER

He pointed the revolver at the two and shot a nearby hydrant which broke down and water exploded from the ground while unknown to the rider shourd walked up keeping herself out of sight

"Two driver hmm..so it's their doing"
Old 05/22/10, 12:52 PM   #106
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio growled as the water showered him. Standing, he taped the horn once.

Arm Fang

He may have two ports but there is only one mind in there. Wich means he is at a disadvantage. We can take him if we work together heat. I remember seeing something fun once...involving double and accel...and a move they did together." Kio was of course mentioning the time the two riders had attacked the first weather dopant with their memory breaks.

Kio then charged in, making wild swings with the arm blade in an attempt to throw the enimy off gaurd for his real attacks.
Old 05/24/10, 04:02 PM   #107
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

" I like that idea" drake charged his arms with flames and went in along side kio preformimg a blazing combo again kenji dodged and flipped drop kicking the two attacking riders after which he shot back up to his feet "hahaha, that all you got,goodbye" making a pointng geture with his hand only to see the gamble revolver missing "what!?"

Under his helmet drake shot a cocky grin revealing the gamble revolver he stile when kenji dropkicked the two he got up and reached his hand out to kio

Kenji in an angry rage placed his ruin half on the ground causing it to crack and crumble drake seeing this place the heat memory in for a maximum drive

Heat Maxiumum Drive!!!!!!
Old 05/24/10, 04:57 PM   #108
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio increased his attack while Drake got ready for the final part, showing his movements now as pure skill and not wild swings. When he heard the sound of the heat memory being placed for the maximum drive drake jumped back a couple feet and taped fang's horn three times.

Fang! Maximum Drive!

The blade vanished from Kio's arm and reappeared on his leg. "What say we call this something cool...like Volcanic Strider!" With that Kio jumped into the air and began to spin kick towards his target.
Old 05/24/10, 05:09 PM   #109
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

"Nice!!!" drake jumped crashing down into a Flaming meteor that formed it's own fang flaming aura only red he then yelled in unison with kio

Rider twin Maximum:VOLCANIC STRIDER

As the two attacks hit kenji causing a massive explosion fire blazed everywhere and anything a mile radius was slashed in half kenji limped out off the fire his driver in hand he clenched his teeth and pulled a silver and brown dopant memeory but slumped over "you won today but I'm coming for you riders" his bike sped up in front of him and he sped off

drake shot back a cocky "wanna bet?" as kenji fled he held up his hand and high fives kio as shroud began walking torwards the two
Old 05/24/10, 05:37 PM   #110
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio smirked at Kenji's threat. "seriously? you have a long way to go before you can take on a true kamen rider on your own."

Kio then returned Drake's high five and laughs a little then stop when he spots shroud walking up towards them. "Shroud...i had a feeling you were close by. So what brings you here? I certainly hope nothing bad."
Post New ThreadReply