Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/13/06, 03:38 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Sailor Moon S: The Movie Talk

I just got to see this again on Saturday, and I can say it was the best of the three movies.

Luna got the spotlight, something she's definitely earned as a character. Her human form was bit offputting, though. I think she looks better as a cat.

The snow maidens were funny. When they weren't screaming their heads off in that annoying tone, they were getting their limbs ripped off by the Sailor Scouts' attacks. The Snow Princess wasn't a very motivated villain, but she definitely had some attack strength, nearly fighting off the Sailor Planet attack and all.

Loved the fight sequences. Moon and Mini-Moon, the Inner Scouts and the Outer Scouts all got their own fights against the snow maidens, with the Outers' fight ending the fastest (no surprise there), and Moon's fight being the funniest (again, no surprise there). And in the big fight on the Snow Princess' turf, watching the Sailor Scouts fight off the army of snow maidens was exciting, even if they did get their butts kicked.

The movie showcased the moral of true love, gave something to Artemis as well as Serena and Darian, and felt like a real episode of the show. Only thing that creeped me out was how much Kageru looked like Dr. Tomoe, which wasn't helped at all by the dub using the same guy who voiced Dr. Tomoe.

PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/14/06, 04:38 AM   #2
Neo Moonlight Knight
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via MSN to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Neo Moonlight Knight
Default RE: Sailor Moon S: The Movie Talk

*Pinned* I still have the VHS of this movie, from the english dub. it was great, beautiful, awesome. Specially Luna falling in love.

In my opinion, this was the best dubbed movie from Sailor Moon
Neo Moonlight Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/06, 10:05 PM   #3
Sailor Saturn
Putty Patroller

Default RE: Sailor Moon S: The Movie Talk

I have only seen it once. It's a nice movie and it has a good moral.
Sailor Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply