Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/15/16, 07:20 AM   #11
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Re-do a Power Rangers Season - Turbo

I actually thought they were building Jason and Emily to replace Tommy and Kat by the end of Zeo. That of course was not the case. I guess I was just used to guest stars being introduced to transition into Rangers. Funny the stuff you think of without the real behind the scenes info. I had no internet back then.

I'm actually not opposed to a Zeo Season 2. But at least give Zeo more closure with the plot threads. Keeping Zordon around until the end of the season would have made sense. They needed a better reason to right off the Turbos. Justin should have been older. I wish they could have had Jason replace Rocky. But it probably wasn't in the cards.

Divatox needed more of a menacing edge to her. It would have been nice to have Zedd and Rita around once in awhile. Especially to explain what happened to themes after Zeo. The mellenium message would be paid off. Even if C2D paid it off by accident. I would have introduced all four replacement Rangers early and had them be in on the secret identities of the Rangers. Like Rocky, Adam, and Aishia were to start. They would probably becJustin's high school friends.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply