Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/06/14, 08:59 PM   #1
redspdranger
Putty Patroller

Default Power Rangers Dino Charge Theme Song

Just like me, most of you guys would have heard the power rangers dino charge theme song. When i first heard the theme song i felt that except for go go power rangers part, i never felt the goosebumps anywhere down the lyrics. But when i heard the second time i felt that it was not that bad at all. But you know power rangers theme songs are kick butt. And i feel this theme song does not live up to its tag of action. See its action show not a sad or romance show where you can have lyrics slow paced. Here you have to give a fast paced,adrenaline rush which i feel is missing. But still i won't trash this theme song. May be it can grow on me if i hear one more time and i'm waiting what kind of scenes are they going to add in opening intro with the theme song. For now you vote whethere this theme song is good or bad.
redspdranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/14, 10:29 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Dino Charge Theme Song

At first I didn't like the song but the more I heard it the more I didn't mind it at all.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/14, 05:38 PM   #3
AlwaysARanger
Putty Patroller

As crappy as samurai and mega themes are. We should be lucky we even have theme songs. Since most tv shows since like 2009 ish started not to do themes. And only ones who still do is kid and cartoons.
AlwaysARanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/14, 05:40 PM   #4
AkiraLeeJounouchi
Putty Patroller

So for 2017's Power Rangers we might get original themes. This theme is an evolved version like with ZEO. But who knows about the future.
AkiraLeeJounouchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/14, 05:41 PM   #5
BananaRama
Putty Patroller

HIstory is repeating itself with theme songs

Samurai=Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Megaforce=Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers (a couple words have changed but otherwise the same theme song)

Dino Charge= Power Rangers Zeo (the theme is mostly new but part of it is a revamp version of the previous theme)

So Power Rangers 2017/2018 should be the equivalent of Turbo and be entirely new.
BananaRama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/14, 05:42 PM   #6
BradyMcKnight
Putty Patroller

I don't know you guys, I still think it's totally possible for them to shout out their names, even if it's over top of the lyrics. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was like "In a world full of strife ('TYLER!') we must fight to survive ('SHELBY!')" etc.
BradyMcKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/14, 05:46 PM   #7
AlwaysARanger
Putty Patroller

That be so damn stupidly to do. It worked for the go go remix. Since there is like 30 seconds of just musical parts with the crap 4 lines of actual song they needed to fill time up. Where in original song rita and zordon spots filled that time. It be so totally stupid and Un nessiarcy to add a roll call at all. Cause come on when we see the actor real name there dam character name is already right there.
AlwaysARanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply