Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Rate this episode:
10! 0 0%
9 3 60.00%
8 1 20.00%
7 0 0%
6 1 20.00%
5 0 0%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1... :( 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/28/09, 06:10 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Dragon Knight Episode #34: "Back in Black"

Aw, they couldn't go the full 40 episodes without intersecting with a Power Rangers title...

Anyway, Onyx is back, so everyone can shut up now.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/28/09, 12:27 PM   #2
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Thought this was a great episode. What really clicked with me was the exchanges between the characters throughout the episode. One part was when Kit came back to the Nomen HQ and said hi to Trent. I was laughing so hard there. The two were never really friends and Trent had no clue how to welcome Kit back from what has been touted as death. Plus it never gets old when the Earth crew keep getting ready to fight whenever they see the Ventaran counterparts.

The best part of the episode was of course the face off between Kit and Adam. I don't know about the rest of you, but Kit has gone up in my book. He is badass now as Onyx. I guess after seeing Adam for so long, Kit has been elevated. The exchange between them was excellent and well done on the part of the single actor. Kit is better than Adam in all ways. Surprisingly even in fighting. This makes me wonder how the hell Adam was made a Rider when he sucks so much.

Also the battle music used during the Wrath fight came back. This is my favorite insert in the show and is a welcome addition to the long list of Kamen Rider battle music. Finally an insert that isn't a pop song. Cannot wait until next episode to see if Adam will again betray them.
Old 11/28/09, 01:07 PM   #3
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Being that my thoughts bear little weight, I'll keep it short and say I thought it was good.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/28/09, 03:19 PM   #4
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Yay, a good episode. The Ventaran Riders can joke, Onyx is finally real, LOTS of buttkicking, hilarious cases of mistaken identity, Xaviax yells again, Siren finally uses her Final Vent, and Stephen Lunsford has an entire argument with himself.

See, Kit? If you had just told people what the hell was going on with you before, they could have solved it in under four seconds. Damn.
Old 11/28/09, 08:10 PM   #5
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Thumbs up

'Back In Black' is a good episode. Kit has returned, this time as a new Kamen Rider. I didn't expect Onyx to appear as a good guy. Wasn't he a villian in the original version? I guess that I have to wait until a future episode to see if Onyx become a bad guy.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/29/09, 05:01 AM   #6
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
I didn't expect Onyx to appear as a good guy. Wasn't he a villian in the original version?
Yes, in Kamen Rider Ryuki, Ryuga (Onyx) was Ryuki's evil mirror twin. They used this footage as the dream sequences where Onyx beats Kit up in the parking garage, and when Kit vents Kase.
Old 12/05/09, 01:09 AM   #7
Aqua Knight
Putty Patroller

Send a message via Yahoo to Aqua Knight
Default Kit/Onyx

The most important thing to me was that Kit is back! In the last episode before this, did anyone notice that it was Kit that Eubulon found?? I kinda missed that but had a feeling he was Onyx.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply