Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/30/18, 08:44 PM   #21
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel 25th anniversary episode

I would say RPM is an okay season. Just because of how great the first half is. The lackluster second half does bring the whole season down though.But it was at least average. Since everything else since Ninja Storm has been crap on the TV side.

DinoThunder was terrible and a big let down. Tommy wasn't even written right and felt like a toned down version of JDF. Tommy wasn't believable as a doctor or a teacher. The DinoThunder Rangers were dumbasses like the NS Rangers. Trent was an idiot for trusting Mercer when he knew how dangerous Mesagog was. Who I find to be a very overrated villain.

Mystic Force was just terrible. The Rangers weren't just stupid, they were unlikeable. The overplot was all over the place and made no sense. It was like everything that was wrong with WF but without any of its good points. Koragg was the only tolerable character and they ruined him when he became Leanbow.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/18, 09:47 PM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel 25th anniversary episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
I would say RPM is an okay season. Just because of how great the first half is. The lackluster second half does bring the whole season down though.But it was at least average. Since everything else since Ninja Storm has been crap on the TV side.

DinoThunder was terrible and a big let down. Tommy wasn't even written right and felt like a toned down version of JDF. Tommy wasn't believable as a doctor or a teacher. The DinoThunder Rangers were dumbasses like the NS Rangers. Trent was an idiot for trusting Mercer when he knew how dangerous Mesagog was. Who I find to be a very overrated villain.

Mystic Force was just terrible. The Rangers weren't just stupid, they were unlikeable. The overplot was all over the place and made no sense. It was like everything that was wrong with WF but without any of its good points. Koragg was the only tolerable character and they ruined him when he became Leanbow.
Besides the "in-character special" the rest of RPM was good. I disagree with Dino Thunder and Tommy. And with it being a toned down version of JDF ( minus the fact that he was told to not say his famous cry). I disagree that he wasn't believable as a Doctor or a Teacher. Also, I disagree that the other Dino Thunder Rangers were dumb ( well with the exception of Conner). I also disagree with the Ninja Storm team being dumb ( excluding Dustin and perhaps Shane). I don't blame Trent for trusting Mercer, since Mercer was his Step-Dad. But I do think the evil Trent was stupid for trusting Mesogog. But I don't think Mesogog was overrated at all.

Mystic Force wasn't terrible at all. And I disagree that the Rangers were stupid (well except for Xander and his Plan Xander shtick). And I also disagree that they weren't likable. And I disagree with the plot. Koragg was good but so was Leanbow.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply