Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/10/07, 02:09 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default "The Underwater World" Discussion

This weeks episode was pretty standard fair. But it wasn't horrible either. It just wasn't a blowaway episode. We probably saw more of what a typical OO episode will be like. I thought it was a nice twist having the guy Will saved really be Spencer and a test by Hartford. I liked how we got to see more of what Flurious will be like. I continue to like the journeying the world aspect the season seems to have. I loved the cliffhanger at the end. It will be nice if almost every episode ends like that. Having the Rangers have to hunt for clues for the gems is a nice touch. I thought the story of the episode was sound in theory. That being Will learning to work as a team.

However it seemed rushed. Will learned his lesson too quickly. Ronny started out as being the one trying to get Will to work as a team. Then all of the sudden see starts acting wreckless and childlike. It turned into Mack getting Will to work as a team ( a scene that was pretty good though). Some of the dialouge was a little cheesy. Of course that is obviously targeted towards the younger audience. And is stuff that they might find funny

All in all the episode was fine, but far from perfect. I'd probably rank it a 6/10.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/10/07, 04:08 PM   #2
Boukenger
Putty Patroller

they cut out Pope Hat!!!! :(

Good episode, but, I think, we better can not get used to it. As in my opinion, Boukenger Task 1, was one of the best episode's from the season.

Well next episode will contain DarkShadowyness.
Boukenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply