Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/07/06, 10:10 AM   #1
TheDarkOne
Ranger In Training

Default IcyHot and Muscle Aches (A pointless fluffy story)

IcyHot and Muscle Aches
Pointless Kirommy fluff

Note: I do not own Kira Ford or Dr. Thomas Oliver, if I did Dino Thunder wouldn’t have been made for children.
Rating PG-13 (suggestiveness)
Warning This is pointless, just a lot of fluff. Good ol’ Kirommy fun, enjoy it.

Kira Ford sighed, her body ached and her muscles screamed in agony. With a sigh she headed to the study where her lover had taken up residence for evening.

“Baby, I need you,” she stated as she entered into the room. Doctor Thomas Oliver smiled at her from the stack of papers.

“Horny?” he asked, eyebrows raised, she scowled and settled her eyes, as he pouted at her she lessened her gaze.

“You’re a pervert,” she laughed and still pouting she shuffled over to him. “I need a back rub,” she stated, he reached up and pulled her down to kiss her.

“I can handle that,” he said and as he stood, he pulled her from the room. He led her to his bedroom where gave her a quick kiss. “Take off your shirt and lay on the bed,” he instructed.

“Would you stop it you pervert!” she squeaked, he laughed shook his head.

“Just do it.”

“Oh great I get quotes from a Nike add,” she said as she rolled her eyes and pulled her simple black tee-shirt over her head. She stood staring at him in a black lace bra. “What now dirty perv?” she asked.

“Stop calling me that and lay down on the bed, you want a back rub, you’re going to get one,” he promised then shook his head as she flopped down face first into his bed. “Oh Lord, sometimes I have to agree with the majority of Reefside and call you insane,” he told her, smiling at her laughter which was muffled in his comforter.

“You know you love me,” she told him, lifting her head, for a moment he knelt beside her on the bed and lifted her chin with his fingers.

“You know I do Kira, now shhh and let me take care of you,” Kira smiled and rested her head back down. She watched him as best she could as he headed into the bathroom. She heard a drawer open and then he returned, she couldn’t see what he had but hoped he didn’t pull out what she thought he had.

She squealed as something cold and wet made contact with her back. Once the scent of wintergreen hit her nose she knew he had brought the icyhot.

“Oooh, I love wintergreen. That’s kinda cold,” she said and felt him crawl onto the bed and settle himself above her, she felt her bra unhook and his hands began to rub the icyhot into her skin. His hands were comforting as the heat started to kick in, causing her to wiggle in discomfort. “Sorry,” she apologized instantly, “Its hot.”

“I know baby but focus every thought on the feeling of my hands and you’ll forget that,” he told her, she smiled and refocused every thought to him. His hands kneaded her skin, applying pressure where she needed it the most.

God I love him she thought as she lost herself to the sensation of his hands rubbing every inch of her back, taking away the pain that had been nagging her all day. She didn’t care that the man had once been her teacher or that he was nearly 10 years old than she was, all that mattered to her was that they were in love. She never realized that anyone could love her as much as he did, with the exception of her parents. She loved him with just as much passion and devotion, proving it to him when she had protected him in the final battle with Zeltrax.

“I love you Kira,” he whispered, breaking her thoughts, she smiled taking his distraction to her advantage. She rolled over but kept her back lifted to prevent any icyhot that might have been left on her skin to smear on the blankets. She leaned up and kissed him with all the passion she was feeling.

“I love you too Tommy,” she told him after slowly breaking the kiss. They stared into each others eyes for a few moments before she broke the comfortable silence. “Hold me?” she asked in a soft whisper.

Without a word he scooted onto the bed and lay down, pulling her body on top of his. She smiled and nuzzled her face in to his chest. They drifted into sleep a few moments later, with the scent of wintergreen strong in the air.

When Kira woke up she was lying on her side in the spooning position with him spooned to her side. His arms were wrapped around her waist and her bra was almost around her neck. She frowned and told her self next time before napping either take off the bra or make sure its back on because being strangle by her own bra wasn’t on her list of ways to die. She shook her head at herself and moved slightly, trying to get her bra back on. She hadn’t realized that she had woken Tommy until he had worked her bra off and tossed it across the room where it promptly hung off of the dresser. She rolled her eyes and shook her head as his hands moved from her waist upwards.

“You pervert,” she stated, he laughed into her neck.

“Well next time you can do that to me,” he told her.

“What? Toss your bra across the room,” he laughed louder and shook his head.

“Yes, that’s what I meant,” he told her, laughter and sarcasm dripping from his voice.

“Good, I’ll hold you to it,” she smirked, he gave her soft squeeze and her laughter joined his.

“Good night, my love,” he whispered, after their giggle fit ended.

“Good night sweetheart,” she whispered back and soon they drifted back to sleep with smiles on their lips.
Old 02/07/06, 07:59 PM   #2
Kari
Power Ranger

Default Re: IcyHot and Muscle Aches (A pointless fluffy story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkOne
She squealed as something cold and wet made contact with her back. Once the scent of wintergreen hit her nose she knew he had brought the icyhot.
LOL I about had a heart attack at that part! Very nice fluffy story haha XD
~*~*~ On and on, on and on, on and on[/size]
Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/07/06, 10:58 PM   #3
Razi
Power Ranger

Aww. I love it! I don't care if it's fluffy, its still Kirommy, none the less. This was really good.

-Razi

I made this one.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/06, 09:24 AM   #4
Darth_Vader
Comic Relief

oh OH!!! oh!!!! **He puts his hand over his heart** oh i feel one coming elisabeth im coming too join you honey oh man i feel a heart attack coming oh that story made me laugh and now im having a heart attack!!!!
Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/06, 04:51 AM   #5
Shadow Ranger

That was cute I enjoyed it.
Old 02/09/06, 09:11 AM   #6
Darth_Vader
Comic Relief

are you crazy!! that thing gave me a heart attack
Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/13/06, 08:24 PM   #7
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training