Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/10/10, 11:42 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Is Prince Sprocket still out there?

In C2D, we saw that Mondo and Machina got dusted by the Z-Wave. Sprocket had an appearance in the episode, but I don't believe he was dusted. Which leads me to believe that he still may be out there. A full grown Sprocket would be interesting. Gasket and Archina would most likely still be out there. Making for an interesting civil war in that senario.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/10, 11:42 PM   #2
Terry
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Is Prince Sprocket still out there?

I think Prince Sprocket was with the rest of the Machine Empire when they all turned to dust but I'm not entirely sure. There was about 20 machines plus in the shot when they turned to dust so I'm not sure of all the individual members that were there.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/10, 11:42 PM   #3
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

I don't think he's still out there. If he was, he would have been in Forever Red. However, it is possible that he commanded the other generals and is waiting for just the right episode to strike back.
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/14, 11:53 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
In C2D, we saw that Mondo and Machina got dusted by the Z-Wave. Sprocket had an appearance in the episode, but I don't believe he was dusted. Which leads me to believe that he still may be out there. A full grown Sprocket would be interesting. Gasket and Archina would most likely still be out there. Making for an interesting civil war in that senario.
I think it's possible he's still out there. While he was shown in the Machine Skybase after they received the orders to launch the assault only Mondo and Machina were actually on the planet watching the assault.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/14, 02:02 PM   #5
Prince Gasket
Putty Patroller

Yes I truly believe Sprocket is still out there. Only King Mondo and Queen Machina were struck by the wave. Sprocket, Klank and Orbus may have been in the Skybase with them once they got their orders to attack from Astronema but Sprocket, Klank and Orbus were not actually shown on any of the 3 planets.
Prince Gasket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/15, 10:54 PM   #6
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

Prince Sprocket he was purified by the Z Wave Off Screen. Then he was put up for an adoption like a normal Kid.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/15, 10:55 PM   #7
Kimmy Repulsa
Ranger In Training

Sprocket is most likely full grown now and rebuilding the Machine Empire. I think this will take him a very long time. So he is most likely on the outskirts of the galaxy. He could very well become a threat to Earth to finish what his parent's started. Its no doubt that a Power Rangers team will have to stop him.
Kimmy Repulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/15, 10:57 PM   #8
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

This is actually an interesting question. It would be cool if Sprocket was still out their building up a new Machine Empire. Makes good fodder for Fic Writers. Unless someone has a good imagination on the show, I don't think we will see an adult Sprocket on PR.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/15, 10:59 AM   #9
Byron Stinger
Ranger In Training

I think he is.diffinitly still out there. We will probably never see him again on screen though.
Byron Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply