Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 02/27/06, 12:06 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Guest Posting is now restricted

Guest posting is now restricted in every forum except board comments. This means you will have to register an account to post outside of board comments. Registering is free and easy. So there shouldn't be a problem. I am keeping Board Comments open so visitors can have a vioce. As long as it doesn't become a problem it will stay that way. I feel this will help the board me more organized.
Old 02/27/06, 12:54 PM   #2
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Guest Posted is now restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX
Guest posting is now restricted in every forum except board comments. This means you will have to register an account to post outside of board comments. Registering is free and easy. So there shouldn't be a problem. I am keeping Board Comments open so visitors can have a vioce. As long as it doesn't become a problem it will stay that way. I feel this will help the board me more organized.
i still think you are wrong about doing this. but i'm not gonna argue. i'll just go back to RangerMania since they allow guest posting!

*~~JasonDavidFrankFan4Life~~*

p.s. you just lost a member, me, because you turned off the guest posting.

Old 02/27/06, 03:02 PM   #3
kiraford5
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to kiraford5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFF4L
Quote:
i still think you are wrong about doing this. but i'm not gonna argue. i'll just go back to RangerMania since they allow guest posting!

I like the no guest posting. It allows the admins and mods to know who's on their board!
Old 02/27/06, 03:03 PM   #4
Darth_Vader
Comic Relief

Quote:
Quote:

get over it shelia besides this is his forum after all and we all have to follow the rules after all
Old 02/27/06, 05:54 PM   #5
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVader
Quote:
Quote:

get over it shelia besides this is his forum after all and we all have to follow the rules after all
well, FIRST OFF, IT'S NOT PRANGERX'S BOARD!!! IT'S EMMA'S!!!! GET IT RIGHT AND DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SHUT THE HELL UP LIKE 300 TIMES ALREADY????

Old 02/27/06, 07:25 PM   #6
Darth_Vader
Comic Relief

he and razi both run the board therefore it's theres too work with
Old 02/27/06, 08:00 PM   #7
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Quote:

Oh wow....we lost one member it the end of the world! lol You are being a drama queen. Maybe this place will be better off with you gone. All you seem to do is stir things up. Now, if you want to behave and not fuss all the time. Then please stay. And, thank you Vader for remaining calm. I'm off.

<l<>l<>l> We are watching.

Old 02/27/06, 08:49 PM   #8
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace
Quote:
Quote:

Oh wow....we lost one member it the end of the world! lol You are being a drama queen. Maybe this place will be better off with you gone. All you seem to do is stir things up. Now, if you want to behave and not fuss all the time. Then please stay. And, thank you Vader for remaining calm. I'm off.

hey now, i'm just saying i think it's stupid. is it wrong to voice my opinon, last time i checked, the constitution said i could. i'm just saying that stuff and i'm not gonna log on. and it is techincally emma's board. it has her name on it and she calls it hers. i think i would say it's emma's board. i have yet to see this thing say PRangerX Forums. i know i'm a fricken drama queen. you gotta be when people don't do their jobs and ban people when there is proof of bashing and stalking other people! gosh, learn people. i'm an admin at 2 forums and it runs more smoothy than this cuz we do our jobs. i am the most officiant admin around and ya know what, people thank me for keeping the forums clean.

Old 02/27/06, 10:58 PM   #9
RavenX
Power Ranger

Send a message via MSN to RavenX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace
Quote:
Quote:

Look Horace. We don't need your additude, ok. Comments like this "Maybe this place will be better off with you gone" will not be tolerated. You guys can disagree...it's freedom of speech. But, lets keep the dissing to ourselfs. Thanks. Oh and I under what you to our talking about. This IS Emma's forum. And, PRangerX, Razi and us mods are doing the best we can to keep it clean here. And, Shelia...as you know I've been a admin 4 times and a mod 6 times. The rest of the team are very capable as well. So don't worry things are under control here. Relax and enjoy yourself. 8)

~The Raven~
Old 02/27/06, 11:06 PM   #10
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Default New Paradigm <l<>l<>l>

Ra....is that you? Okay then JDFF4L. I apologize for my comment. I'm here as a peaceful guess. Not to piss people off. Bye.

We are watching you. <l<>l<>l>

Post New ThreadClosed Thread