Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/26/06, 11:32 AM   #1
Esther
Power Ranger

Default SG /PR crossover

Kira Ford’s Trip in Chicago- a crossover featuring Supergirl rated PG or PG-13 for the usage of crap....i do not own any of the characters featured here...Supergirl is property of DC comis and the PRDT characters are property of...SABAN INC....i think...anyways... i hope you guys like it ..i think this''l be PG 14 when i'm done with it

Chapter One

“Hey Kira, Did you pack all of your stuff?” said Trent. “Yeah, I think so” she said. “oh…um, Kira before you go I want you to have this just in case you meet any comic book artists in Chicago” Trent said while taking out a bundle of comic books. “Are you sure you want me to have them?” “Yeah…I can get more from the comic book store here in Reefside” “Thank you “Kira said while hugging Trent. There was a knock at the door “Hey Kira! Open up!” said Conner. She opens the door and Conner and Ethan and Dr. Oliver come sprawling out of the doorway onto the ground. “Uh….remind me not to try that again” said Conner with a sheepish smile on his face. “Kira I hope you have a great time in Chicago” Dr. O said while giving Kira some dandelions. “Awww….Thanks you guys so much” she said while trying to hug them all at once. “Are you going to leave without saying goodbye to me?” said Haley standing near the door way “Haley…I‘ll miss you too!” “Okay then, let’s get movin’” said Ethan with a smile. When they arrived at the airport Haley gave Kira a new morpher with a screen in it “Hey Kira I updated your morpher with a screen so you can see us” “Thank you! I try and E-mail you guys when I get there.” “Calling all passengers to Chicago Illinois Flight 456” said the announcer.
“Well that’s my flight, see ya soon!” Kira went on the plane after her luggage was on the plane…she found a window seat and started to read some of the comics that Trent gave her. One of them was Supergirl

Chapter 2
Kira Ford is in Chicago now walking around a few dark streets “Great, just perfect…I’m in Chicago and I can’t even find the hotel I’m going to be sleeping in”, Kira said rolling her eyes and was trying to sleep off the jet lag… While she was crossing she didn’t realize a bus was coming straight towards her. She cringes waiting for the impact but it doesn’t come…the bus just stops…no brakes...no creaking metal…anything… “Am I dead yet?” “No…I don’t think so.” Said a young woman’s voice .Kira opens her eyes very slowly and says “I think I have got to stop reading Trent’s comic books” she see’s Supergirl lifting a bus over her head with ease. “…and stop sleepwalking while I’m at it” Kira says “Are you o.k.? Do you need me to take you to a hospital or something?” Supergirl says while slowly putting the bus down so that everyone inside doesn’t panic. “Um …I don’t think you have to take me to a hospital…but can you help me find where I can get some sleep around here?” “Sure, do you need a ride?” She offers. “Yep” “ok.well.. Hold on” she says grabbing to her torso “What?!” within seconds she’s hovering over Chicago “Are you afraid of heights?” “Not really, but the feeling of it makes me nervous” Supergirl chuckles and says “You’ll be okay with me as long as you don’t look down” Kira looks down at her dangling feet and sees buildings thousands of feet under her and says “uh…my bad…hey um…Supergirl where’s my stuff?” “Oh I have them right here” she says pointing to what possibly can be a bunch of luggage on her back squashed together weighing about 20 pounds each. “You know what? I’ll take you to my place” “Your place…do you mean the Fortress of Solitude?” Kira says with astonishment. “You can call it that…but I have an apartment” “Oh…okay” “You really want to see the fortress?” “Well that would be the highlight of my trip.” “Alright then…Do you want to see a new trick I just learned?” “ok” She lights herself ablaze with her cape erupting into wings on her back “Holy Crap!...MY Stuff’s going to be incinerated” “Your stuff’s going to be ok.it’s not going to be burned. I trust you right now.” They teleport to the Fortress which is this great crystalline mass “oh….wow…this is amazing…” You’re telling me…let’s go in” “Now this I have to see”

the lyrics are from www. Emmalahanaidol.tk.

Chapter 3

“Stand back I don’t want the alarm to go off” said Supergirl while getting herself scanned at the front door. They go inside and walk through a few hallways into the main room. There’s a big sealed door at the entrance with a hand scanner. She puts her hand on the Scanner and it says “Welcome to the Fortress of Solitude Supergirl”. She walks in and Krypto starts running to her with a really happy face on then he stops and peers at Kira. “Hey Krypto!”, said Supergirl while scratching his ear” This is my friend Kira, Don’t you want to say hi to her?” Krypto barks and then jumps on to her “Ooof!” “Krypto not like that…sorry about that Kira” “ Wow that just felt like a Mack truck”…”Yeah he gets really excited.. especially if the JLA shows up.” She smiles lifting her up with one hand. Then they walk to the main control room and sit near a crystalline table. which is beautifully crafted “My favorite thing about this place is that I can relax here and pretty much do what I want…it’s kind of like my second home” She say while getting some water near the cooler. “I’ve noticed that…it’s really beautiful here…a few questions ...um…what exactly does krypto eat and two.. what can you do?” “Well…to answer your first question he eats normal dog food like every dog but he has to have it mashed or he just fries the food with his laser vision. or just tries and chases Streaky, my cat,….y’know the usual dog stuff…the second question…I have a bunch of abilities: Dimension travel for example the Angel wings let me do that as you saw, Super-strength, Super-speed ,I can heal people, fly, fire manipulation, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, something called true sight. It’s kind of like a premonition of something that’s going to happen…like a vision…but a few seconds before it actually happens I can see the truth for what it is. With concentration, I can tell whether a person is lying and see the truth behind the deception and It gives me a chance to do the right thing in a situation…but I’d rather not take any risks without knowing the right thing to do” " my favorite thing to do in this area is to ...wait Kira..Can you take a little crystal out for me?" she says "Sure" "Can you also hold it out a few inches away from my hand?" "Okay...now this is a cool trick..." She lights her hand ablaze and the Crystal is a prism of rainbow light and it bounces around the room. "That's so cool!" "Yeah...wait a moment Kira...I hear Superman coming up the steps" "Superman?...you mean THE Superman?!" "Yeah....be quiet for a moment" " Krypto? Kara?...Anybody home?" "yeah..i'm here with a friend.." He steps into view ...a man in his late 20's.... "Who?" " Oh a friend that i met in Chicago." Kira steps into view behind Kara. "Hi" "oh, Hello" he smiles and shakes her hand Kira says "I'm never gonna wash this hand again...wait...that would kinda be disgusting..”…. "Huh?" "Oh...sorry I forgot you guys had Super hearing" she laughs “this is so cool!" “Correction: Selective Super-hearing, we can use our abilities only if we need to.” Supergirl smiles while Superman just glares at her then his facial expression softens to a smile. then he says “ Look Kara I’ve got to go meet Lois at her room in her apartment…oh and before you leave turn off the lights and turn the security cameras on” “ok …Kal ..I will…l don’t worry” she says rolling her eyes. He leaves. “My next favorite place around here is what I call the Trophy room….it’s like a collection of stuff that Superman has collected from his nemesis” they walk to a big hall way with showcases full of weird...Bizarro's cape, Mxy’s hat "he kinda tends to pop in once in a while to give us hell"Supergirl says, Braniac’s chip...and a really scary looking dragon "Honestly i don't know why he wanted to stuf this one..But it looks cool .don't you think" "i think i'm gonna faint" Kira says chuckling...”Y'know what? I’m getting bored want to go to my place?" “Sure." She takes her stuff and they teleport to an apartment rooftop....News Helicopters are coming around because they've spotted her so they teleport, as soon as the light from a helicopter comes toward them, to her room in her apartment "Sorry about that....that usually happens when you're Superman's cousin...a bunch of people want to stick microphones and lights in your face...it's kinda hard...being me" "Eh it's okay...that happens to me because i'm a Power Ranger" they sit at the kitchen table and Supergirl pours her something to drink . Supergirl puts her cup sown and asks "You're a Power Ranger?, i thought they died out years ago?” Kira says “Nope they didn't ...I'm the Yellow Ranger...plus I have Dr. Oliver as my teacher who once was...no..wait IS...a ranger" “Dr. Oliver....Tommy Oliver....oh, wow...I knew him when he was the White Ranger.....how is he?'' "He's fine..." "Cool...Well ...okay...since i brought you here i might as well tell you some thing about me as well.... I wasn't always Supergirl” They walk a hall way to a little room with a bed on the right a table with a computer in the back and a bean bag on the left side.. on top of the bean bag is a shelf with a bunch of clay figures. Supergirl Sits down on a bean bag in her room. “I had an Ex-boyfriend who was a demon...who drove [Transforms into Linda, a shorter, brown haired woman …] me into cult....it's kind of an interesting thought...if it weren't for him wouldn’t end up being Supergirl in the first place. Plus there’s another Ex-boyfriend who I just found out is really a girl….long story about that one…but it’s kind of a similar story…to say in short…He, Comet, was originally a She who was a comedienne and one day ended up in a fatal airplane crash. Comet…or Andy as he/she called him/herself…came and saved her…pretty much gave up his life to save her with love…so she/he is…one….of the same" “ nice room” “Thanks” they walk around and Supergirl notices Kira’s Guitar “ You play the guitar?” “Yes…I also made up a few songs” She takes the guitar out of the case and asks “Do you want to hear one of the songs I made?” “Why not?” She sings
"Looking back I don't regret
One single day
Memories will keep me close
When you walk away
It's harder than I could imagine
Guess I should have known that
Close your eyes, I'll be there
I'll come running anywhere
Say goodbye, I'll be okay
I will wait for you cause'
True love will never fade
When it's real you can feel it
And I know, that you know
That I will keep on waiting
Faithfully
Patiently, for you
Stormy Tuesday afternoons
Haven't been the same
I used to stand outside and taste
The sweetness of rain
It's harder when it really happens
Oh I wish I'd known that
Close my eyes and you're there
But I can't find you anywhere
I will wait for you cause
Patiently
Patiently, for you
Patiently
So patiently
(I try to find you)
(When I'm lost I try to find you)
When I'm lost
(Try to find you)
I try to find you
(When I) turn around
I'm right behind you
Faithfully
Patiently, for you
Faithfully
Patiently, for you

the rest of Chapter 3... i couldn't fit all of the second part...but here it is

2nd part of Chapter 3

after that Supergirl says “that’s a great song, let me try playing” “You can play the guitar too?” Kira asks surprised “Well I’ve dabbled into it…I’m not really good though” she smiles as she takes the guitar and plays Everywhere to me by Michelle Branch. “ You’re not that bad, you just need a little practice …” She smiles then asks “ oh I almost forgot…I have a friend who is a fan of you and he gave me a few comics that you can auto graph” “Okay” She signs them… “Also…um Supergirl can you autograph my guitar? “ Autograph, with a permanent marker? I can engrave my name into it. Only if you want to. “Okay” she says delightfully. Supergirl lights her hand on fire and tries to be very careful to burn the guitar while signing it with a flourish “There…By the way, before you leave there’s a great pub that does gigs…it’s kind of like CBGB’s” “Alright let’s go” They walk out of the apartment a few blocks down the street and they see a brick building which is the pub. They walk in. Supergirl whispers to Kira saying “ I’ll be up in the rafters watching you…if you have anything thrown at you I’ll try and block it” Supergirl flies up into the rafters and sits down. Kira signs up at the front. They wait a while. Then the announcer says, “Next up is a newcomer from Reefside High, Let’s give a warm welcome to Kira Ford” A few people clap. Kira comes on stage and says “This is a song that I wrote with a friend of mine a long time a go….i need some help singing it…hey Supergirl can you come up here?” Supergirl comes floating from the rafters. Everyone falls silent “You sure about this?” “Yes” “I don’t think I sing well” “I’ve got the lyrics here if you need them I’ll sing the first verse you’ll come in the second verse and the chorus” she sings “Best friends
They come and go depending on your highs and your lows
My best friend decided not to be there when I needed her the most
I thought you'd be there for me
Then why did you lie to me
Using me to get what you want?
Then I couldn't believe it happened
No, I couldn't understand"

Supergirl sings in a soothing voice and jams with a guitar

"True love walked out the door
Couldn't take it no more
True love
It broke my heart
You make my whole life sore
He said he'd be my baby
Then why did he betray me?
Temptation got to his head
Then I left him, yeah
And this is what I said"

Both of them sing

Kira
It feels like it's gonna be okay

Supergirl
(It's gonna be okay)

Kira
It feels right
It just feels that way

Supergirl
(It just feels that way)

Kira
It feels like
It'll be a better day

Supergirl
Cause I believe that in the end

Both of them sing the end
Good things are coming my way

They Hug after they put the guitars down

Chapter 4 Prologue

“Power Rangers….Power Rangers! Oh how I hate those Power Rangers! Eveytime I try and defeat them they just get back up!” says Mesagog infuriated “Y’know…I think the Red one’s kinda Cute.” says Elsa with a Smirk “Oh Shut Up! Will you! I thought you like Tommy Oliver” says Zeltrax “I‘ve changed my mind. I do everything I can to the Power Rangers.. You don’t! YOU’RE JUST A CHUNK OF METAL!” Elsa Screams…inching closer to what would be his face…”SILENCE” Says Mesagog using a Psy-beam to calm them down... "You're a Bunch of Amatuers...I 'm sure I can do Better" say a young man around 32, appearing through the wall "...and who the hell are you?"..."Me...My fair lady? Why i'm Bealzebub...Buzz for short....Speaking of Hell...been there done that." Mesagog pushes Elsa and Zeltrax aside and asks him what he wants "The question is 'What do YOU want?'....I’ll answer for you, YOU want the Power Rangers to be destroyed....I can do that for you....for a price" "I somehow knew there was a catch in this" says Elsa "If I win you can get Reefside plus the rest of the world..." "And if you lose" says Zeltrax” i move on to some pathetic ...i mean ...usefull person and give them they're will" "What are you some kind of Genie?" says Elsa “No...I’m a Demon" he says Smiling "So what do you say?" he says “Yes" says Mesagog shaking his hand and laughing evilly.....

Chapter 4

“So how was you trip, Kira?” says Conner. “it was fun. I got to…” The Alarm goes off and on the screen is a big demon…”Guess that’ll have to wait.. Ready?” says Conner. “Ready” says Ethan and Kira. In the same motion the three of them say “Dino Thunder, Power Up! Ha!” They morph in to the power Rangers and they meet up with the demon thing… Conner says Stop it right there…you big….ugly…thing…I don’t even know what you are…what Is he?” Conner says as the Red Ranger “Beats Me” says Kira shrugging as the Yellow Ranger “I think s/he’ll be dirt when were done with him…hopefully” says Ethan the Blue Ranger. They get into a fighting stance and Conner rushes up first in Super dino mode and tries to puch him but his hand is caught by Buzz and he's thrown backwards. Connor's sailing throught the air " Woooah!" and lands on his back. Kira and Ethan rush up to him. Kira, "Are you ok?". Conner "Do ya THINK i LOOK OK?" he says glaring at them. Ethan says "I'll take that as a no" and says " I guess this guy wants to play the hard way..You with me Kira?" He whips out his Tricera Shield and Kira gets her Ptera Grips and they charge at Buzz. Buzz says " Didn't you pesky teens learn what happened to your friend the first time?" he grabs both of the Weapons and throws both of them backwards into Conner. Conner looks at him with horror as he sees Kira and Ethan sailing at him "Oooh Sh....." he gets knocked down Ethan turns to Kira saying "You have any plans?" Kira says "Yeah let's try the Z -rex blaster" Conner rolls off of them and they combine their weapons. Buzz " Oh, i remeber this part" The Rangers fire the energy ball and Buzz catches the energy ball and throws it back at them. Conner " WHAT?!" , Kira "NO WAY!" Ethan "You've gotta be kidding me!" The rangers fall and demorph. " Now can we call reenforcements?" Ethan Begs..."Yeah, but it's not gonna be Dr. O or Trent..." Kira Says
.... ...

hey guy's i'm back!...i have another poll for you guys to fill out....okay.... i'm coming up with a scene that kinda spoofs the superman Movie dealing with Devon and Supergirl...yes...you heard me...Devon is gong to play a role....plus he's gonna have a kiss....not...telling..who..though...you'll have to find out....also..a few questions what's Devon's last name? plus what's the Newspaper company they work at....what is it called?...i can't think of it....Mesagog..is also gonna be an important character.. Cassidy ends up working for Mesagog....She takes the frying pan tryies to smash it on SG's head...leaves a dent..SG falls down then she wakes up and grabs cassidy's neck and demands. whos she is and who she works for...yadda...yadda...yadda..Supergirl does get captured...but...she frees herself.... Devon has Asthma...work with me...work with me.. having....writer's block here....ah....there we go....plus Supergirl does have a Showdown with ....ah....you'll have to guess.......also Supergirl ends up. saving some people at the local bank...it gets kinda fun after that....i just realized i still need to finish typeing chapter 4...it's gonna take a while....... as i always say up here...you'll find the additions added on to the chapter...so when you see it give me a shout out if you like it so far or not...
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/20/06, 10:07 AM   #2
Esther
Power Ranger

i found a book in my basement about Grappling Shoalin kung-Fu..it's actually very lethat to actually do on a person..............b/c you can stun them or worse.....just wondering if anyone has the answers to this question: Do the stunt doubles use this particualr form of Martial Arts on the show?....
Old 04/01/06, 06:20 PM   #3
Esther
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther
i found a book in my basement about Grappling Shoalin kung-Fu..it's actually very lethat to actually do on a person..............b/c you can stun them or worse.....just wondering if anyone has the answers to this question: Do the stunt doubles use this particualr form of Martial Arts on the show?....
does anyone have an answer to this?
Old 04/02/06, 07:21 PM   #4
_yellowford_
Power Ranger

Probably not...If it's THAT dangerous at least. Or maybe really good proffesionals (REALLY good, and experianced)
Old 04/02/06, 08:04 PM   #5
Esther
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by _yellowford_
Probably not...If it's THAT dangerous at least. Or maybe really good proffesionals (REALLY good, and experianced)
thanks!
Old 04/06/06, 12:39 PM   #6
Esther
Power Ranger

Default additions

i added some more stuff to Chapter 4...you'll have to guess whos gonna show up...the problem is that i'm gonna probably do it like a Teleplay format or something similar to a script...
Old 04/16/06, 02:39 PM   #7
Esther
Power Ranger

trying to find out how i'm gonna add the ideas...don't worry it wont take long...hopefully i'll have'em up by the end of this week...
Old 04/18/06, 10:26 AM   #8
Esther
Power Ranger

Chapter 5
(montage of Kira in the lair ..she's asking the operator for Linda danvers phone number)
Kira: i'm looking for a Linda Danvers....yes..it's an emergency....(pause) ....she lives in Leesburg, Chicago...(pause)...what?...yes i'm paying long distance....can you connect me to her?
Operator: Stand by.
(interior of Linda's room...She's reading a book then the phone rings..she puts the book down)
Linda: Hello? This is the Danvers residence....Who am i speaking to?
Kira: Linda ! Thank GOD!....
Linda: Kira?...oh hi...what's up?
Kira: uh..well...i have a big problem..we..meaning ,the power rangers, just tried to defeat this monster ..and we can't....were thinking you can come here to help us..
Linda: I'l be there as fast as i can. Just try to do what ever you can..i'll be there in..Can i give you guys an hour and a half?
Kira: We'll try....do you want our address?
Linda: i think i can find it out....talk to ya when i get there.
(Linda hangs up call Andy...S/he doesn't answer the phone
Linda (thinking): That's weird....
(Super- speeds out the door to Andrea "Andy" "Comet" Martinez's house)
(Linda's knocking at the door..no one answers so she teleports inside)
Linda: Andrea! are you awake yet
(No answer)
Linda: Andrea Wake up!
(Still no answer)
Linda: DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!
(Andy rolls out of bed and yells down stairs)
Andrea: Whaddya want!?...i've ben trying to catch some zzz's since i came here in the morning!
Linda: Come down here.
(Andy comes down with pj's on)
Andy: What happened now?...does a cat need saving or something?
Linda: no...i need to go to California.i need to take care of something.. since i'm going for a week you need to do the Superheroing thing for a few days.
Andy: aww..c'mon...i wanted to catch a date with Cutter Sharpe over the week.
Linda Y'know what...i'll try and get you set up for a blind date with him as soon as i get there.
Andy: Fine...
Old 04/18/06, 12:57 PM   #9
Esther
Power Ranger

(Interior of the Lair in the day)
(Conner's talking with Kira , Ethan, Tommy, Haley and Trent)
Conner: We've tried all we can....we've tried to even knock him senseless...that guys' not coming down at all!..he's hard as a rock!
Ethan: So when is this mystery person coming?
Kira:..in another 5 minutes...hopefully she'll make it before then (smiles)

(Day-time ..Supergirl's floating above a few buildings)

Supergirl (thinking): Hopefully i made to the right place.

(She see's a few thugs take a woman's purse...She super-speed downwards intercepting the guy running..grabs the purse and gives it back to the owner leaving the thug startled)
Woman: Supergirl! What are you doing here?
Supergirl: Just dropping by.
(the thug runs)
(Supergirl smiles and says " Don't worry he won't get away" to the woman)
(She grabs the thug and wraps a lighting post around him)
Supergirl (thinking): Now all i have to do is find Kira and her friends....
(She uses her Super-hearing to find her voice...montage of People's voices then she's blocking them out trying to find Kira's ..she finds it after a moment, smiles and Super-speeds north).
Old 04/29/06, 06:40 PM   #10
Esther
Power Ranger

Default more stuff

(Supergirl lands in back of the house but hears the voices coming from beneath her)

(Supergirl looks with her X-ray vison to see if anybody's down there)

Conner: ...So when's our "secret weapon" coming?..(looks around at Kira,Ethan, Dr.O,Trent and Haley) if she doesn't come in 10 seconds...i'll...

(Supergirl teleports through the ground landing on the opposite side of the door)

(She scopes around trying to find a handle to open the solid door)

(She finds a lever, changes into Linda, and smiles, She pushes the lever and the door opens)

Kira: i think she's here

(Conner looks at her...he's skeptical)

Conner: THAT'S supposed to be our backup?! i mean, come on! She can't be!...Just look at her! she..she's ..Short!..How's SHE supposed to defeat THAT thing?! it's, like, 12 feet tal!l

(Linda raises her eyebrow)

Linda:(Thinking in Deadpan) Excuse me? I'm Short?..oh...really.i 've defeated larger things than that...

(She transforms into Supergirl, and Super-Speeds behind Conner) .

Supergirl: (mock cough) You were saying?

(Conner turns around ...looks at her from head to toe..turns pale, then embarrassed)

Conner: oh.umm..hi

(he waves his hand at her)

Supergirl: Hi

(She smiles then turns serious)

Supergirl: So...what is this thing?

(She looks at the Screen, Buzz is smashing buildings left and right in his
demon form
)

Haley: I don't really know..but if it's here. it probably works for Mesagog.

Supergirl: Mesagog?..ok..Let me guess he's the bad guy right?

Kira: The bad guy who smells like he ate rotted eggs for breakfast.

Ethan: He looks like Godzilla but a lot shorter..

Dr.O: And a lot smarter.

(Supergirl looks at the screen again)

Supergirl: Wait a minute...i know him...That laugh..that smile...no..it can't be Buzz!

(Ethan looks confused)

Ethan: Who's Buzz?

Kira: Her Ex

(Conner does a double take from Supergirl to Buzz on the screen)

Conner: You mean to tell me, she DATED that scaly-crusted- sewer- humaniod-fish-rat-thing?!...

(Kira,Ethan and Conner): Ewwww!

(Fade out)