Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/12/15, 11:11 PM   #11
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

Default Re: Jarrod was a tool

Sorry guys I overreacted. All the other boards I go to are strict about Topic Drift. No hard feelings.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/14/15, 12:16 PM   #12
Summer Is Rich
Ranger In Training

They just should have had Jarrod turn bad and not be the ancient evil. It would have made more sense with him training so much. And with how the Overlords treated him like he was inferior. Then have him redeem himself fighting the true evil.

I liked Jarrod and his storyline. He wasn't iikeable in the beginning. But he wasn't supposed to be. They do a good job of making you feel sorry for him later on.
Summer Is Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/14/15, 02:58 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Senshi View Post
Sorry guys I overreacted. All the other boards I go to are strict about Topic Drift. No hard feelings.
well we're not RangerCrew with their strict rules. We try to be as lax as possible here with our rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Is Rich View Post
They just should have had Jarrod turn bad and not be the ancient evil. It would have made more sense with him training so much. And with how the Overlords treated him like he was inferior. Then have him redeem himself fighting the true evil.

I liked Jarrod and his storyline. He wasn't iikeable in the beginning. But he wasn't supposed to be. They do a good job of making you feel sorry for him later on.
I personally thought how things were truly done actually made more sense however I do think Jarrod turned good too quick because of what kind of a jerk he was towards the cub and Casey in the beginning... however I do think it makes sense that Jarrod would've been able to weaken him because he was once a part of him... any other way and it wouldn't have made any realm of sense.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply