Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/13/05, 09:02 PM   #11
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Oct 13 2005, 08:57 PM
No, people say both are man-made (true), both are same colors (True) and both are same numbers (True)
Wow, that is the lamest excuse I have ever heard for linking two seasons. I guess they never heard of coincidences then.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/05, 09:03 PM   #12
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Oct 14 2005, 01:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Oct 14 2005, 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ryu Dairenjaa@Oct 13 2005, 08:57 PM
No, people say both are man-made (true), both are same colors (True) and both are same numbers (True)
Wow, that is the lamest excuse I have ever heard for linking two seasons. I guess they never heard of coincidences then. [/b][/quote]
But this just finaly linked the 2, the final peice of the puzzle, while YOU need a MUZZLE cheetamus
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/05, 09:13 PM   #13
Jack landers
Power Ranger

Yeah you need a dog muzzle that has been licked on!!!
Jack landers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/05, 09:13 PM   #14
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa+Oct 13 2005, 09:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ryu Dairenjaa @ Oct 13 2005, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Oct 14 2005, 01:02 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ryu Dairenjaa
Quote:
@Oct 13 2005, 08:57 PM

Wow, that is the lamest excuse I have ever heard for linking two seasons. I guess they never heard of coincidences then.
But this just finaly linked the 2, the final peice of the puzzle, while YOU need a MUZZLE cheetamus [/b][/quote]
This doesn't prove anything other than they had excess Red Lightspeed figures left over that they wanted to dump.
Old 10/13/05, 09:14 PM   #15
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Like those Power Rangers Gererations lightspeed figures i've seen
Old 10/13/05, 09:17 PM   #16
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Oct 13 2005, 09:14 PM
Exactly just another outlet for excess toys.
Old 10/13/05, 09:18 PM   #17
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Oct 14 2005, 01:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Oct 14 2005, 01:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ryu Dairenjaa@Oct 13 2005, 09:14 PM
Exactly just another outlet for excess toys. [/b][/quote]
KB Toys is loaded with them
Old 10/13/05, 10:29 PM   #18
PRangerX
Administrator

I think people are reading way too much into the Red Time Force suit being reused being reused. I mean the writers used the Red Time Force suit for convience and to give a little nudge to the past. They weren't trying to say Wes was Sky's dad or that Mr. Tate was a Time Force Ranger.

Anyway, it stands to reason that the early Earth Divison of SPD might base their powers of existing retired teams ( maybe eveing studing them before replicating their own version).

And of course this Lightspeed suit being used for toys makes sense financilly (and at least allows us a look at C Squad). I don't thinki its anything were supposed to be reading into too much though.

When you think about it its pretty dumb to waste time doing up orginal suits for extra characters, when you have old suits that can be used. SPD went over budget as it is. Just think if they had to make tottally new costumes.

Lets not forget that the Beetleborg suits were used in Forever Red, for the Machine Empire Generals. That doesn't mean the Bettle Borgs became the General, the Generals were obviously completely different characters. It was just that it was cheaper to use those suits. I know Beetleborgs is a separate show anyway, and not neccessarly a lock to be part of the PRU ( and thats being generous). But you get my point. PR has reused suits in their inventory for years. They just never reused Ranger suits till recently.

On a side note, I always thought a fan fic about C Squad would be a good read. You could basically have them do the stuff B Squad started out doing ( cleaning up after a battle, waiting around for their big break, intensive training, and other stuff reserved for rookies). I think there is a lot of cool inovative stories you could tell with this type of fic.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/05, 07:12 AM   #19
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

The reuse or PR suits should NEVER have been done. ESPECIALLY when the suit you reuse has a morpher that requires a certain DNA pattern.
Old 10/14/05, 12:39 PM   #20
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

For all you nonbeleivers that Lightspeed Ranger with SPD toys is a fake pack.

Toybiz has two up:
http://www.toywiz.com/cyclepatrolcrybot.html Comes with Lightspeed Blue
http://www.toywiz.com/cyclepatrolomegaranger.html Comes with Lightspeed Red
Post New ThreadReply