Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion > Webmasters Help Forum

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/06/11, 11:03 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Anybody ever thought of making a VR Troopers website?

Anyone ever thought about doing a VR Troopers website. There aren't many currently around. The bright side is that doing a VR Trooper's database would be easier then trying to do one with PR. Since Troopers only has 2 seasons .You can find Troopers episodes for download on the net.

There are other routes you could go. A VR Web Portal would be nice. This would report on VR Troopers news and goings on in the fandom. Which would mostly be links to threads at message board or actor news at this point. As well as any activity in regards to websites. A VR Troopers Fan Fic archive would be great.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/11, 06:25 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Anybody ever thought of making a VR Troopers website?

I have it would have all the usual stuff: Character Descriptions, Episode Descriptions, Fan Fics, Fan Art, even comparisons to the Metal Hero, etc.

There's just a lot of stuff I'd need to do first. 1 I'd need to get a debit card or some bank card so I can go to one of those Make your own website places, 2 get a new computer or an extra hard drive since I currently can hold 60 episodes before my computer tells me it's out of room, and 3 I need to brush up on my HTML.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/11, 09:11 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

VR Troopers only has 2 episodes? That's funny. I thought it had more episodes than that. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I know it was just 1 of your typos. Anyway yes I have been thinking about doing a VR Troopers website at some point. But that probably won't happen for awhile... if I ever do decide to make one.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/16/12, 02:31 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
VR Troopers only has 2 episodes? That's funny. I thought it had more episodes than that. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I know it was just 1 of your typos. Anyway yes I have been thinking about doing a VR Troopers website at some point. But that probably won't happen for awhile... if I ever do decide to make one.
Fixed
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply