Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/18/17, 07:53 PM   #1
Purple_EagleRanger
Putty Patroller

Default Bloodline: The Power Within.

Bloodline: The Power Within.

“I never set out to become a ranger. I was simply Billy, Billy Cranston. Resident nerd of Angel Grove High. Had a few goods friends that stood by me. A lot has changed. I fear for the worst. It’s been years since Zordon’s sacrifice and now it’s my turn to lead a team against the forces of evil. Before you ask…no I won’t be suiting up. This is your story…write your own adventure. My job is to advise, hold you accountable and aide you in protecting the world.” Billy Cranston. January 1st 2018

2018. Everything has changed. Earth had been a world of peace, evil had been eradicated by a being known as Zordon. He gave his energy to save the world. A sacrifice that broke the hearts of many and took a piece of them with him. Zordon’s chosen team, the mighty morphing power rangers mourned his lose. Some lost themselves to work, others took up the mantle again and the rest coasted in life. Out of his chosen team, only one had been chosen to become his heir. The one who’d lead a new team along with allies in the battle against the forces of evil. Billy Cranston, long ago donned the suit of the Blue Mighty Morphing Power Ranger. Now he’s back from Aquatar and prepares for the day that he is needed.
His return to earth, he sought out allies in those who haven’t been touched by the power. Hailey, Technical expert, co-mentor to the Dino Thunder Rangers. She was first on his list because of their connection to Dr. Thomas Oliver, PHD. (Who would have thought?) He approached her after he had found the facility that Zordon had left to him. Together they revamped the entire first floor of the facility, and worked their way down. After months of revamping, they sought out Andrew Hartford, creator of Operation Overdrive Rangers. After explaining to him what Billy knew and what’s to come he signed on. Back at the base, they worked day and night with existing technology, out dated morphers, bringing the morphing grid back to life.
Project MGR was born. Hailey and Billy agreed that they should go back to basics and use the original power types at first. The time of Dinosaurs, Andrew suggested. Billy agreed but he held out hope that new rangers wouldn’t be needed and this was just a passing of time.

Tjernobog escaped his prison millions of miles away and made his way to earth. Before the Machine Empire, Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa there was Tjernobog. King Tjernobog, of the underworld. Before his imprisonment, he ruled the galaxy with fear and promise of death. Zordon’s ancestor was one of many who helped to place him in his prison. He views any of those connected to his captors as enemies and they need to be dealt with. Problem though, earth is full of humans who’ve worn the mantle of power ranger at one time or another. Now he seeks to find those that had been touch by Zordon’s power personally. That’s where the trouble all begins.

Billy’s dreams have taken a turn for the worse and he knows it’s because of the impending darkness that rapidly approaches earth. Every day, ordinary teenagers with attitude won’t make the cut. The morphers will only react to the blood of rangers’ past. The original team he served with. He’s not looking forward to seeking them out. He knows why Zordon left it this way but he questions his decision or sanity…(perhaps lack of it.) He fears Kimberly’s reaction more than the others. She always was a little on the fiery side.

Ranger Availability.

Red Ranger: Male or Female
Sword, Dino Blaster, morpher, Tyrannosaurus Rex Zord.
Yellow Ranger: Male or Female
Daggers, Dino Blaster, morpher, Saber-tooth tiger Zord
Black Ranger: Male or Female
Escrima Sticks, Dino Blaster, morpher Mastodon Zord
Pink Ranger: Female
Fan blades, Dino Blaster, morpher Pterodactyl Zord
Blue Ranger: Male or Female
Lance, Dino Blaster, morpher Triceratops Zord

Bloodline: The Power Within. Children of the original rangers…first team.
Kimberly Hart, Tommy Oliver, Zack Taylor, Jason Scott, Trini Kwan. (I might make exceptions but talk to me.)Best Profile gets in.

Enemies:
Tjernobog: King of the Underworld.
Usha: Leader of Demons.

Casting Sheet
Full Name:
Hometown:
Personality: (Please no Mary sues. Or John does.)
Appearance: (Be descriptive.)
Picture: (No Anime photos.)
History: 5 sentences at min… 3 paragraphs at max.
Sample Post:
Purple_EagleRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/17, 10:58 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Bloodline: The Power Within.

Is this an rpg?
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 11:25 AM   #3
Spike Hart
Ranger In Training

I'm going to be Spike Hart. I'll make my profile later.
Spike Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 03:16 PM   #4
Purple_EagleRanger
Putty Patroller

Yes, it's an rpg.
Purple_EagleRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/21/17, 01:12 PM   #5
Bandora's Ghost
Ranger In Training

Casting Sheet
Full Name: Mandy Loen
Date of Birth:janurary 16, 1998
Hometown: Angel Grove
Personality: A good Samaritian who has always tried to do the right thing. She is deepli caring yet is hard on herself. She has nightmares of doing great evil. Which is her greatest fear and drives her to be good.
Appearance: (Be descriptive.)
History: 5 sentences at min… 3 paragraphs at max.
Sample Post:

I'll finish mine later.
Bandora's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/17, 05:26 PM   #6
Spike Hart
Ranger In Training

Casting Sheet
Full Name: Spike Hart Blue Ranger
Date of Birth:janurary 16, 1996
Hometown: Angel Grove
Personality: Cluchy yet good hearted young man.
Appearance: Looks like a younger Skull
History: The Son of Skull and Kimberly. "Trained as a Samurai" by his Uncle Bulk. Was in a relationship with Samurai Pink which has ended. He has been selected to be the new Blue Ranger. Much to the surprise of his future teammates.
Sample Post:
Spike Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply