Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Billy vs Tommy who is the smartest?
Billy 20 80.00%
Tommy 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/24/01, 05:08 PM   #11
Natinspace
Shadow Ranger

1. PRTF
2. PRLR
3. PRZ
4. PRIS
5. PRLG
6. PRT
7. MMPR
8. MMAR
Old 06/24/01, 05:22 PM   #12
GoldRangerPower
Putty Patroller

zeo was much better than mmpr.
GoldRangerPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/24/01, 07:19 PM   #13
Hirokazu no Miko
Shadow Ranger

Lightspeed Rescue's song was the best, I think.
Old 06/25/01, 02:17 PM   #14
Natinspace
Shadow Ranger

Yea, Lightspeed had the best lyrics, but in the middle of the song where they sang "Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue!" seemed like it needed something. That's why I put it second to PRTF on my list.
Old 06/28/01, 05:58 PM   #15
PurpleRanger
Putty Patroller

My list:
1. TF
2. LR
3. Zeo
4. MMPR
5. LG
6. iS
7. Turbo
PurpleRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/03/01, 10:29 AM   #16
JCA2001
Shadow Ranger

Lost Galaxy!!! (good text to introduce the serie)
And then Zeo, a great rockin' ranger 'remix' of GoGo!!
As #3 I choose Time Force, good sound
Old 07/06/01, 03:01 PM   #17
Goldspaceranger
Shadow Ranger

The first version of the Zoe theme song in the first season just pumped me up to no end so that would have to be my fav.
Old 07/13/01, 07:31 AM   #18
MegaZeo
Shadow Ranger

My faves...

1) MMPR - True, all it was was "Go, go, Power Rangers!" over and over, yet it was the very first theme, and is a classic. Plus the "They've got/know" parts were great. I think this theme song is the only one that potrays the Rangers as an unstoppable force, even moreso than the PRZ theme.

2) PRZ - I'm talking about the full version, not the short one. This was really cool. They took the MMPR theme and upgraded it. The new lyrics were cool, and the music was great, especially after "Go, go, Power Rangers!" part started playing.

3) PRIS (Extended Version) - This is a very cool theme song. The lyrics may not be the best, but they are cool, and the music is great. Oddly, this extended version is as long as the opening opening credit versions of the other themes, making the opening credits version of the PRIS theme the shortest one ever.

4) PRLR - I really enjoy this one due to the music, mainly, thought the lyrics were cool, too. "Better make it a Lightspeed Rescue!"

5) MMAR - Yes, I'm one of the few that likes this one. I don't know why, actually. I guess since it said "Alien Rangers" instead of "Power Rangers," I found it somewhat refreshing. The only real problem with "Go, go, Alien Rangers" was that the final line was still "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!" Oh well.
Old 07/15/01, 10:46 AM   #19
MiChaos
Power Ranger

My favourites were...

Morphin: Especially the orchestra version they used for the Movie. We had this theme for 3 years - how could anyone not like it .

Zeo: As Megablue said, a good upgrade of the original, especially the "communicater beep"/Go Go Power Ranger bit at the beginning of the song.

Space: Mainly the music I liked here, but it could have been better IMO.

Time Force: Again loved the music, and the lyrics are actually ok for this series.

Lightspeed Rescue: Took time for me to like this, but it grew on me, unlike the series The lyrics were quite good this year, and the music is ok too.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/15/01, 10:46 AM   #20
MiChaos
Power Ranger

My favourites were...

Morphin: Especially the orchestra version they used for the Movie. We had this theme for 3 years - how could anyone not like it .

Zeo: As MegaZeo said, a good upgrade of the original, especially the "communicater beep"/Go Go Power Ranger bit at the beginning of the song.

Space: Mainly the music I liked here, but it could have been better IMO.

Time Force: Again loved the music, and the lyrics are actually ok for this series.

Lightspeed Rescue: Took time for me to like this, but it grew on me, unlike the series The lyrics were quite good this year, and the music is ok too.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply