Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/24/15, 02:02 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Megazord Classification

I was googling something and I thought to post this since I found this article on something regarding this topic even though it wasn't what I was personally looking for myself.

http://henshingrid.blogspot.com/2010...megazords.html

Now as we know most Megazords are a combination of at least 2 items (be they zords or other things) however there are things that do cause some confusion with how to classify certain zords.

Quote:
Case #3: Animal to Warrior Zords
One animal or vehicle zord can transform into a robot warrior form but they are not refer to as a Megazord. In the case of the Red Dragon, when it became a robot warrior, it was called Warrior Mode.
Now while the Red Dragon Thunderzord, White Tigerzord and Rhino Steelzord were never referred to as a Megazord you have to kind of assume that they are Megazords based on history since we have the Q-Rex that does the same thing but its Warrior Mode is referred to as a Megazord Mode, same thing with the Samurai Star Chopper and the same thing with the Omega Ranger's Omegamax Cycle.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/15, 04:52 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Megazord Classification

I don't think Red Dragon was a Megazord. I think it was just a worrier mode. For what ever reason they started calling simlar type zords Megazords later on.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/15, 04:54 PM   #3
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

I loved Red Dragon Thunderzord. It was so cool and I got excited when it went into battle mode. Plus Jason finally had a zord to rival Tommy's. I was sorry to see it go when the Thunderzords were destoryed
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/15, 04:56 PM   #4
Lord Leo
Ranger In Training

I hated the Thunderzords at the time.I wanted the Dinozords back. But overtime I grew to love them. And missed them just as much when they were replaced . Its funny how you're opinions can change.
Lord Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply