Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/20/15, 11:59 AM   #21
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Spike's Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
I think Matt is right. You guys are letting nostalgia and your love for Kimberly effect your taste for Kat. Kat was a great Ranger that overcame a lot. She did nice things for people and cared about others above herself. Including Tommy's own happiness.
exactly.

Also something else that I wanted to add is regardless of Spike driving during Samurai that doesn't mean he's like 16 or 18 or whatever. Their driving laws may be different than ours because it's a fictional universe.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/15, 12:01 PM   #22
Starlight Starbrite
Power Ranger

The MMPR Rangers all drove before they were 16, if you assume MMPR through Zeo is four high school years.
Starlight Starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/15, 12:04 PM   #23
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
I'm gonna use my Tommy hate for good here Matt.

By the logic of MMPR and Kim , we are supposed to hate Kat because she was under an evil spell. So does that mean you both hate Tommy for being under one. Look at the bad things he did. He almost destoryed the whole team. Even I don't hate Tommy for being under an evil spell. Personally, I think he was more evil when he became White Ranger...But I digress....

good point there. They were both under 1 of Rita's spells... granted Tommy was just under an evil spell that didn't have any inside feelings such as jealousy towards someone but Kat was under an evil spell when she did have feelings for Tommy already but the evil spell actually brought out her jealous full force when she wouldn't have publicly shown such feelings or emotions otherwise.

Also you do have a point with him being the White Ranger since he was a power hog at times including the one instance of him in "A Reel Fish Story" when he destroyed all of the revived fish monsters by himself but had the others take care of the Tube Monster which actually was a good order on his part since it was more important to deal with a Giant creature than to (pardon the pun) worry about the small fish and he likely felt the Megazord could handle the job on its own.
Old 02/22/15, 01:13 AM   #24
Todd Oliver
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Todd Oliver

I hated how all the monsters recreated back then we're treated like they were as powerless as foot soldiers.
Todd Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 01:56 AM   #25
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight Starbrite View Post
The MMPR Rangers all drove before they were 16, if you assume MMPR through Zeo is four high school years.
well I don't know if we can say all of them were since I don't remember all of them driving personal vehicles but I do remember some of them driving vehicles and we kind of need to kind of assume that MMPR-Zeo is at least 4 High School years since Tommy graduates in early Turbo as do Adam, Kat and Tanya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Oliver View Post
I hated how all the monsters recreated back then we're treated like they were as powerless as foot soldiers.
technically they probably were since keep in mind they were always recreating monsters in masses so it probably divided up their strength in kind of a balancing act if you will since remember the villains were powered by the Morphin' Grid as well.
Old 02/22/15, 12:19 PM   #26
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

That would explain the obvious question of why Rita and Zedd never just sent down 100 monsters at once to conquer the Earth. Since it was pretty silly on the surface to go one monster at a a time.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 02:13 PM   #27
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

There is no way Kim would hook up like a dumbass like Skull. I bet Skull just liked to pretend
Kim was Spike's mother. No way in a million years Kim is to Mom to that idiot's son.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 05:26 PM   #28
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
That would explain the obvious question of why Rita and Zedd never just sent down 100 monsters at once to conquer the Earth. Since it was pretty silly on the surface to go one monster at a a time.
indeed it would definitely make sense if we went with the assumption that their magic was powered by the Morphin' Grid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
There is no way Kim would hook up like a dumbass like Skull. I bet Skull just liked to pretend
Kim was Spike's mother. No way in a million years Kim is to Mom to that idiot's son.
anything is possible though. Such things do happen in real life. I for one did a similar thing but I broke up with the idiot.
Post New ThreadReply