Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/30/17, 10:45 PM   #11
Bratty Katty
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel: Episode 02 - "Forged in Steel"

The Rangers are pretty one note characters at this point. Mick is pretty annoying. But so are Monty and Vince.
Bratty Katty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/17, 11:00 PM   #12
Shadowhawk
Comic Relief

This episode almost felt like the end of a two parter.
Shadowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/17, 01:21 PM   #13
PRangerX
Administrator

The episode did a good job of setting up the status quo of the rest of the season. Im not surprised Aiden isn't found yet. I was surprised that the female villain has the Gold Power Star since I assumed we would find out Aiden pulled it.

I like Hailey and Calvin but did seem.wierd for them to embrace being Rangers so easiky. Of course Preston in Sarah did the same thing. Its wierd how they all just bought in. Especialky when. they act like they never heard of Power Rangers before

It seems a little odd that Mick was just accepted as the new shop teacher no questions asked. It seems he is an alternative version of a mentor. Which is actually a fresh direction. Monty and Victor are going to be pretty annoying. They don't seem to add much or have the heart Bulk and Skull had. Which made those two work so well. I do like the continuinty of having the Ninja Steel be in the trophy from the premiere.

I am confused about the Zords. It felt like the Prism just created them from the Ninja Steel. Yet they popped up like they were hidden.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/17, 06:37 PM   #14
Super Rad
Ranger In Training

The whole plot is just absurd. Power Rangers just keeps getting worse.

Last edited by Super Rad; 12/24/17 at 05:15 PM.
Super Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/17, 06:42 PM   #15
Kilobyte
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
personally I think it makes sense. It worked with Space since everything zord-related was a ship of some form and at least with the zords it worked with Galaxy since it had the 5 GalactaBeasts and the Torozord that could travel between planets plus Deviot had the 3 Lost GalactaBeasts but with this season none of the zords truly scream space-theme.

I disagree about Calvin and Hayley I think their chemistry is fine and I disagree about Mick as well. Victor and Monty are the ones that are annoying me those 2 are annoying me so much that I had pretty much spaced out whenever they had appeared during the 2nd episode.

however one thing that is a huge disappointment is they did nothing with the things in their lives that look like their zords. Why isn't Hayley's dog; Kody her actual zord? Why didn't Sarah's hoverboard turn into her zord? Not sure what they would have done with Preston but why didn't Calvin's truck turn into his zord and why didn't Redbot turn into Brody's zord?
They did mention it a bit during the zord sequence. Hailey mentioned her zord looked like Cody. And Brody recognized his zord looked like Redbot.
Kilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/17, 06:43 PM   #16
Space Seasons
Ranger In Training

The whole episode was just so poorly done. The writing has been horrible so far. Dino Charge was better than this at the start.
Space Seasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/17, 06:45 PM   #17
Dino Charge Megazord
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Power View Post
It definitely feels like a Ninja version of Dino Charge so far.
Not really, Dino Charge was much better up until this point.
Dino Charge Megazord is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply