Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Present Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/18/05, 07:05 PM   #1
Samantha
Shadow Ranger

If you haven't heard the name Skylar Deleon in the news, he used to be a child star in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and I was wondering if anyone knows or can find out who he played because I am so curious.

Skylar Deleon has been charged with being involved with a murder of two people. Very interesting. Please reply soon!
Old 08/18/05, 07:52 PM   #2
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Don't know, all i know is that he tied those people to an anchor on a boat and tossed them overboard, thats all i know
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/18/05, 09:42 PM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Child star my ass. An uncredited one time extra with no lines on Power Rangers does not make you a child star.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/18/05, 10:10 PM   #4
Samantha
Shadow Ranger

Wow! I can't believe they are going crazy about him being a power ranger. I saw something on one news channel about him and it made it seem like he was a ranger and he didn't look familar to me because I am a fan of power rangers so yeah...thanks for letting me know that he isn't as big as a star that they are crediting him.
Old 08/18/05, 10:26 PM   #5
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

I thought he was a putty
Old 08/19/05, 01:37 AM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

I just read about the faisco at rangerboard. It seems they have been getting a lot of guests and new threads about the very subject. He was not a Power Ranger or anyone important on the show. He played a kid in a season 1 episode.. The episode was called "Second Chances." Skylar Deleon played a kid named Roger, who didn't make Ernie's soccer team for the juice bar. Ernie decided to have a second tryout. Jason and Zack trained Roger to become a better player. Roger made the team on the second tryout. A few news sources have already begun to make corrections to downplay his role on the show. So you could see more places do this soon.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/19/05, 07:12 AM   #7
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I am not surprised they upped Skylar's importance on PR. A one time extra vs an actual Power Ranger? Mr. Editor: Go with the more senstational or die you stupid cowardly swines print retractions later if needed otherwise SELL.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/19/05, 12:58 PM   #8
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX@Aug 19 2005, 05:37 AM
I just read about the faisco at rangerboard. It seems they have been getting a lot of guests and new threads about the very subject. He was not a Power Ranger or anyone important on the show. He played a kid in a season 1 episode.. The episode was called "Second Chances." Skylar Deleon played a kid named Roger, who didn't make Ernie's soccer team for the juice bar. Ernie decided to have a second tryout. Jason and Zack trained Roger to become a better player. Roger made the team on the second tryout. A few news sources have already begun to make corrections to downplay his role on the show. So you could see more places do this soon.
Oh, i saw that episode, i think he said "thanks" to jason and zach
Old 08/21/05, 03:23 AM   #9
re:
Shadow Ranger

Maybe we should start a thread on which Power Ranger is MOST LIKELY to commit a felony... :P
Old 08/21/05, 12:14 PM   #10
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Disturbing, so do it!
Post New ThreadReply