Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/22/06, 02:32 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 19 Chat

The team got home from their big mission, and now Ikuto can finally see the world he's missed out on growing up.

Satsuma filling the team in was good, seems he trusts them with the truth now.??Yushima atoning for his personal sins by staying behind to fight Mercurimon... big stuff.??And Ikuto now knowing what happened to his parents might just be the start of his healing process.

I thought Masaru screwing around with the computers was retarded, I thought he'd already learned not to touch the sensitive equipment after his last disaster.??But I guess everything he went through in this episode was to showcase just how immature he still is, being able to compare his behavior right up against Ikuto's.

The Digimon themselves really didn't get to do much, besides Falcomon.??They fight the Okuwamon at the end, but there's not much character past Lalamon agreeing with Yoshino's view of the boys and Agumon demonstrating how to eat.

As for the fight itself, I loved the point-blank Rising Revolver blast on that Okuwamon, sweetness.??It's getting kind of silly that Masaru still has to punch every Digimon he comes into contact with to activate his Digi-Soul, especially now that he needs to do it twice in a row, LOL.??Hopefully he'll center himself soon enough to where he doesn't need to do that all the time, or at least once an episode.

Next, Ikuto comes to terms with losing his digital caretaker Frigimon.??Should be a heartfelt number.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply