Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/04/01, 07:33 PM   #1
Cole0186
Putty Patroller

Default Did anyone like Lightspeed Rescue?

Horrible. Not as bad as Turbo or Ailen, but that's not saying much. Lightspeed Rescue had the worse weapons and the zords looked more like big toys than any zords before. If you actually liked that series (which really turned me off of PR for a while) let me know.
Cole0186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:33 PM   #2
cosmicbimbo
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Did anyone like Lightspeed Rescue?

I also did not like lightspeed rescue very much.
cosmicbimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:33 PM   #3
Jason38UK
Comic Relief

Lightspeed Rescue = Worst PR series. It was so trashy with it's useless villians, plot rip-offs, lousy Cast, ugly suits, masses of Sentai footage, new weapons every other episode which wern't needed e.g Thermo Blaster the was pointless and a greedy toy ad cause the ranger got frozen once. Turbo had the Phantom Ranger at least + non-ugly suits. Alien Rangers was better then Lightspeed Rescue also. I'm not surprised Fox Kids pulled it from the weekday slot.
Jason38UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:33 PM   #4
jack off
Putty Patroller

all of you peeople are obvious idiots because if you didnt see with your asses instead of your eyes you would realise that power rangers:lightspeed rescue was not oly a GREAT series but one of the BEST series in pr history of all damn time. characters like carter, ryan, joal, and chad were all memorable sometimes funny, they can get a little dramativ when possible and thats what made them the best damn pr team of all time!. the weapons were the greatest in history and im sorry to disapoint you people also but they zord absolutely rocked. the supertrain megazord was the mackdaddy of megazords and all you have the gawl to diss it like that. you know a TRUE power rangers fan would stick with the show THROUGH THICK AND THIN no matter what or how "bad" it was. and i dont see true pr fans here saying @#%$ like "oh it totally tured pr off to me for that long while. bullshit the series was great, the only thing ytou assholes did as watch a few eps and that all of a sudeen made you judge jury and exicutioner.all uyou so-called pr fans can kiss my ass as well, and another thing the suits also were the best damn ones in the history with coming in at a close second and third are the lost galaxy and space rangers. that bastard company fk was also had their heads up so far up their ases that they didnt se the potential of the show and thats why they are sooo on time forces dick and giving them episodic comercials every @#%$ day. tieforce can kiss my ass those zords look like trash and the suits are just plain shitty an dthey make me wanna puke as i write this right now. i hate the fact the the pink @#%$ ranger is the leader as well, that just disgraces all that pr has ever stood for, with a red ranger as leader and it al started with that @#%$ tommy. now if we wanna get ito series that REALLY REEKED OF SHITITUDE, NOW WERE TALKIN ABOUT ZEO OK PEOPLE. i hate jason david frank and i hope that one day he dies of the worst case of sifolis, ballsack cancer, colon cancer and prostate cancer the world has ever seen. AND THAT MY NON-PR FANS THROUGH AND THROUGH WHO WOULD ALWAYS WANT TO JUDG A BOOK BY ITS COVER AND NOT GIVE IT ONE SINGLE TRY WHO ARE ALSO A BUNCH OF SNOT NOSED PUNK ASS BITCHES IS TRUE! ITS DAMN TRUE!
jack off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:33 PM   #5
Jason38UK
Comic Relief

I've seen nearly all of Lightspeed from start to finish the cast were terrible the helmets were just visors and nothing else and the series copied plots from other rangers series except not very well. Masses of Sentai didn't help either. I've watched from Day of the Dumpster and IMO Lightspeed is the weakest link in the PR universe.
Jason38UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:33 PM   #6
cosmicbimbo
Putty Patroller

why give that jerk the honor of a reply. nobody here has to justify their opinions.
cosmicbimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:33 PM   #7
Natinspace
Putty Patroller

IMHO, Lightspeed Rescue wasn't THAT bad. I actually liked it. The characters were more well rounded. We had Carter who was a perfectionist, Chad who was more quiet in his opinions, Joel who was the biggest flirter than any other Ranger in history, Kelsey who was a tomboy and liked anything extreme, Dana who was more experienced in Lightspeed than any other, and Ryan who was trying to search for the real meaning in his life. I liked the zords (Lightspeed Zords in Particular). They actually DID something while they were in regular zord mode. Look at the Time Flyers. The Trans Warp megazord might as well just send the megazord, because the individual zords do NOTHING (other than make three other modes). The villians were more well rounded also. All the demons wanted to do was serve their Queen, but in return they were betrayed by the one thay served. Overall, PRLR wasn't as bad as some of you say.
Natinspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:33 PM   #8
RangerJ
Putty Patroller

i have to agree with jackoff everything he said about it was true i loved lightspeed rescue it is the reson i even started watching power rangers again
RangerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:33 PM   #9
Cole0186
Putty Patroller

First, Lightspeed Rescue was horrible, and I watched throught the enitre thing. Second, jackoff that was a sickening display what you wrote in there. A true PR fan would never say crap like that to another PR fan just because they don't have the same opinions. So jackoff, that was sickening.
Cole0186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:33 PM   #10
TimeForceRed
Putty Patroller

well I think Lightspeed Rescue had it's points I liked it but I think it needed a little work they had more weapons then any series some they used once or twice and never again the story line was........ I have nothing to say about that. the whole Ryan thing was to easy they could have dragged it on a little longer as him being evil but all else I liked Lightspeed Rescue.But who else thinks they tried to hard or not enough I think they tried to hard but anyway let mw know what you think.
TimeForceRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply