Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/13/16, 04:03 PM   #101
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Just then their communicators started beeping. Jason got to his communicator, and asked “Zordon, Alpha what is it”. Alpha frantically explained “Rangers no time to explain but this is of the utmost importance”.

Alpha continued “I’m going to feed you the coordinates now, and when I do teleport to that exact spot”. He then said “Hurry this is an emergency”.

Jason shook his head, and said “You heard him”. The other Rangers nodded, and they all teleported out.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/16, 04:04 PM   #102
Zabitan
Administrator

Somewhere in another forest near an ocean there was a cave. A cave that had been abandoned for over 10,000,000 years. That was until today.

Tommy, and Nemo then teleported near the cave. Nemo explained “All right Mr. Tommy you just have to go into that cave, and clear the challenge, and you’ll become the new Green Ranger”.

Tommy nodded “Got it”, and was about to enter the cave when all of a sudden Zordon, and Quagmire teleported in. “Not so fast” Zordon said. Tommy was confused until he recognized Zordon from the images the coin showed.
Old 02/13/16, 04:05 PM   #103
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy called out “Hey you’re that Zordon guy”. Then he saw Quagmire, and asked “And who’s that guy?”. Quagmire answered “Quagmire’s the name, and stopping you is our game”. Nemo called out “But father why don’t you want Tommy to become the Green Ranger”.

Nemo pleaded “Please father with his help the Power Rangers will destroy Rita, and her minions forever, and Earth, and all the planets of the universe will finally be at peace”. Quagmire retorted “Son you know not the danger of making this young man a Ranger”.

Tommy was shocked by this “Father? Son? Listen man your son gave me the coin”. He then offered “Now I’ll either give you the coin, and you guys can give it to somebody else, or I keep it, and go in that cave but either way you’re putting those wands down”.
Old 02/13/16, 04:06 PM   #104
Zabitan
Administrator

Just then the Rangers teleported in. The Rangers were shocked they tried to take in what was happening. Zack blurted “Is that Zordon?”. Followed by Trini with “Is that Quagmire?”, and Kimberly with “Is that Tommy?”, and Billy asking “Who’s that?”.

Quagmire explained “Just so you know that boy’s my son Nemo”. Jason was still trying to take this all in “Wait wait wait”. He said “What’s going on?” Tommy tried to explain “This kid gave me a coin, and said I was a Power Ranger but his dad, and the Power Rangers’ boss said no”.

Zordon said “Rangers you must help us stop Tommy from getting to the cave, and becoming The Green Ranger you have no idea what will happen if he does”.
Old 02/13/16, 04:08 PM   #105
Zabitan
Administrator

The Rangers were still confused. Zack said “Wait Tommy’s a Power Ranger? Quagmire has a kid? Zordon knows him, and can get out of his time warp?”

Zack then asked “Zordon is their something you’re not telling us”. Zordon laid his head done, and remorsefully said “Rangers there are things about the past that must remain buried”. Trini retorted “But Zordon”.

Just then Squatt, Babboo, Goldar, and an army of putties appeared. Squatt cried out “All right that shrimp found the new Green Ranger”. Babboo said “Now we can destroy the Rangers once and for all”. Goldar ordered “Attack”.

Kimberly cried out “Great now Rita, and her goons”. Zordon ordered Rangers stop Goldar, and the Putties while me, and Quagmire try to stop Tommy, and Nemo”. The Rangers weren’t sure what was going on but they knew they had to stop the Putties, and Goldar.
Old 02/13/16, 04:09 PM   #106
Zabitan
Administrator

They all called out “Mastodon” “Pterodactyl” “Triceratops” Saber Tooth Tiger” “Tyrannosaurus”. The Rangers then proceeded to fight off the Putties. Tommy, and Nemo took advantage of the surrounding chaos, and ran to the cave.

Zordon, and Quagmire fired laser bolts from their scepters at the area around Tommy, and Nemo. However, the two were able to out run them, and enter the cave. Rita then teleported down, and said “Playtime’s over".

She threw her scepter, and said “Magic wand make my Goldar grow”. A chasm opened up in the Earth, and Goldar grew into a giant. Goldar then started attacking the mountain with his sword causing a rockslide.
Old 02/13/16, 04:10 PM   #107
Zabitan
Administrator

One of the rocks hit Zordon, and Quagmire went to help him. Quagmire cleared the rocks, and gave Zordon his purple crystal saying “I’m sorry to say my friend your time in this fight is at an end”. Zordon nodded, and teleported off.

In the Command Center Zordon stumbled as Alpha panicked “Aye ye ye Zordon you’re hurt” Then Alpha took the purple crystal from Zordon, and put the two crystals back into the lock, and returned Zordon to his time warp.

The Rangers saw what was happening. Jason called out “We need Dinozord power now”. The Dinozords appeared, and the Rangers got in. Jason said “Rangers log on”. Followed by “Zack here ready to rock” “Billy here systems nominal”. “Trini here ready, and steady”, and “Let’s gouge this griffin”.
Old 02/13/16, 04:11 PM   #108
Zabitan
Administrator

The Dinzords became the Dino Tank, and later the Megazord. The Megazord, and Goldar clashed weapons. Then Goldar did a jump kick at the Megazord but the Rangers were undaunted, and just kept punching, and slashing at Goldar.

Meanwhile in the cave Tommy got to a door. The two were excited, and Nemo explained “All right Tommy you just have to go in there, and you’ll become the Green Ranger”. Tommy gladly said “All right I’ll complete this challenge, and Ill prove myself to Zordon, and your father”.

Tommy entered the room, and saw a Power Morpher laying on pedestal next to a strange looking sword, and the remains of an old knight. Tommy said “Woah there it is”.

But when he went up to the pedestal the entire room caught fire, and the skeleton of the old knight fired lasers from it’s eyes at Tommy.
Old 02/13/16, 04:11 PM   #109
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy cried out “Woah”. Then he jumped over the fire got the Morpher, and as quickly as he can he put the coin into the Morpher, and said solemnly “Guess it’s now or never”.He put the Morpher out in front of him, and called out “Dragon”.

Green energy came out of the Morpher, and covered Tommy. The energy solidified forming a green spandex suit with a dragon themed helmet, a gold shield, and gold arm bands. Tommy was excited “All right time to scrap this skeleton”.

Tommy, and the skeleton knight fought each other with Tommy punching, and kicking it while it tried to slash, and stab Tommy, and block his attacks with it’s shield. Tommy was overwhelmed until he remembered the sword.
Old 02/13/16, 04:12 PM   #110
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy realized “Hey that must be my Power Weapon”, and pulled it out. Tommy then slashed the skeleton knight, and destroyed it. Then the cave shook from the fight outside. Tommy said “That took care of that creep now to help my friends”.

But just as Tommy was getting ready to leave the sword started glowing in some weird purple electricity. The purple electricity shot out, and entered Tommy causing him to scream in pain. Rita appeared, and said “The time has come my evil Green Ranger. You know what to do” she ordered.

The electricity cleared, and Tommy started laughing evily, and said menacingly “I do my queen”. Rita then ordered “Now go”. Nemo went up to Tommy, and happily said “Tommy you did it now you can”. But Tommy interrupted, and said angrily “Beat it shrimp”, and pushed Nemo all the way out of the cave.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded