Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01/09/11, 02:08 AM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default (Off Topic) Yami Senshi Yokaioh

Can I try I just want to chime in my 2 cents something I have been thinking over in my head that I still want to work out some ideas for before I post it.

Yami Senshi Yokaioh

"Plot: Hoping to improve it's image the O'Junkies corporation has decided to host it's next live stage show for it's popular children show Ninja Troopers in the small town of Normalton Colorado. Jack Ferguson a commercial, and PSA writer for O'Junkies however wanting to do bigger things has been experimenting with both magic, and technology believing that not only do creatures like fairies, and goblins exist in another dimension but that through magic, and technology he can be able to give them physical bodies in our world.

Unfortunately the experiment backfires causing a hole in the time, and space continuum killing Ferguson, and unleashing three of the most horrifying monsters in existence. Akumaoh a demon made of pure evil magic, Uchuumaoh an evil amoeba like alien overlord, Mechamaoh a demonic artificial intelligence given flesh by nanites.

Needing to survive on our world they take over Ferguson's body which as also been infected with DNA from various animals creating a fourth monster called Juumaoh a chimera like mutant with the powers of Earth's deadliest animals collectively calling themselves Daimon Ferguson, and his monster personalities begin a campaign to kill, and transform all life into undead mutants called Phantomoids starting with Normalton.

Meanwhile O'Junkies decides to have auditions for their stage show at the local elementary schools, and a young girl name Mary Donnler is one of the children picked. Daimon has Mary's slacker older brother Robert, and several other people killed so they can be turned into phantomoid slaves so he can target the auditions.

However not only does Robert's human side prevent him from carrying out the attack but his phantomoid side not wanting to take orders from Daimon evolves past a point where Daimon let's him be killed by anti-phantomoid forces. However he arrives in Jigoku the land of the dead ruled by the goddess of death herself Izanami who reveals that Ferguson/Daimon is under the control of the ancient interdimensional evil Amatsu Mikaboshi which seeks to reduce the universe back to singularity.

Izanami allows Robert to come back to life provided he use his Phantomoid powers to stop Daimon, and his minions. However in addition to Daimon, and his forces Robert must also deal with those who mistake his attempts to save Normalton for serial killings.

He must become a demon of justice, a heroic grim reaper, he must become Yami Senshi Yokaioh."

Right now I just have a basic idea, I am still working things out, the general idea in my head is meant to be something along the lines of say Kamen Rider W if it were Americanized by Kevin Smith or Matt Stone, and Trey Parker.

Their might be some grim, and gritty stuff especially around major episodes but for the most part it's meant to be lighthearted comedy albeit with maybe some dark humor but not anything that should be construed as a serious political or religious discussion.

Everything is still in the idea phase so if anyone has any ideas on how to improve things

Last edited by Zabitan; 06/20/14 at 12:53 AM.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote