Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/22/18, 03:40 AM   #1
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Default Re: Hasbro To Aquire Power Rangers

Plus I imagine that the original Go-Busters sets will probably be somewhat modified for PR as well. I don't count on them setting up the sets exactly as they were set-up in GB either.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/22/18, 11:47 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
Plus I imagine that the original Go-Busters sets will probably be somewhat modified for PR as well. I don't count on them setting up the sets exactly as they were set-up in GB either.
and that's if they reuse the same sets since we've had an original base for quite awhile and while we've had original evil lairs they could keep the same Sentai design as well basically it's all up to them and what they want to do.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/24/18, 11:11 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
and that's if they reuse the same sets since we've had an original base for quite awhile and while we've had original evil lairs they could keep the same Sentai design as well basically it's all up to them and what they want to do.
last time they kept the Sentai evil lair was in Megaforce/Super Megaforce and before that it was Samurai and before that it was Jungle Fury.

last time they kept the Sentai Ranger base well let's just say that rarely ever happens since it only really happened with SPD but even in the case of the SPD Base they ended up making their own base set rather than sticking to the Sentai design.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply