Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/23/11, 05:03 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Are you happy with how Dragon Knight ended?

Are you happy with how Dragon Knight ended?

I'm very happy. Since we got a clear cut ending and not some cliffhanger. Sure they left things open to continue. But it was more of a the battle always continues kind of way. Similar to how SPD ended. In actuality it would have been hard to do a second season. Since you have so many Riders running around and the storyline felt finished. Similar to how doing a second season of NS would have been harder with the Ninja Students running around.

But it was nice that we saw Xaviax defeated. Adam got his happy ending with his girlfriend. Len got his father back. The Ventarians got their world back. The Earth Riders got their lives back. Len and Ventarian Strike got together. Maya wrote a book and reopened the bookstore. Everything was neatly tied together.

My own complain is that Chris's asthma being healed seemed too easy. It would have been nicer to see Chris stand up to his father and find his own way to make a difference. But I suppose Chris losing all his memories of being a Rider balances out the duex ex machine in way.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/11, 09:40 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Are you happy with how Dragon Knight ended?

In a way, I'm happy that Dragon Knight was given an ending, even though I wouldn't mind a Dragon Knight movie that take place after the end of the series.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/11, 01:32 AM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Another cliched every character gets a happy ending. *BARF*
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/11, 08:39 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
Another cliched every character gets a happy ending. *BARF*
They probably did overdo it with the Earth Riders a bit. But there wasn't a lot of time to give them resolution. Would have been worse if they forgot about them.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/11, 01:16 PM   #5
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

They were stuck in the void. Leave them there. Same should have happened to Kit, he should have never come back. Plus half of them were morons and/or criminals they don't deserve anything but what they asked for. They chose to fight so they asked to be vented and get stuck.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply