Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/30/06, 04:46 PM   #1
Neo Moonlight Knight
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via MSN to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Neo Moonlight Knight
Default Episode 61: Usagi's big shock! Mamoru says he's breaking up(Sailor R) (Talkback)

Episode#61: "Usagi's Big shock! Mamoru says he's Breaking up!
Episode#55(Dub) "The cosmetic caper"

Sypnosis:
Quote:
Darien mysteriously breaks up with Serena leaving her vonerable to the plot of the youngest negamoon sister "Berti" who has cornered the nucleus of future crystal Tokyo to sell her dark energy makeup! Luckily when Serena walks into the shop she becomes suspicious of the makeup and soon meets and defeats the monster in disguise.
Sypnosis from tv.com is the only one that i could easily find.

Anyway this episode I alredy seen it, but as usual.. rewatching. here you have another reason to hate Darien.

Discuss!!
Neo Moonlight Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/31/06, 05:25 AM   #2
christphern
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to christphern
Default RE: Episode 61: Usagi's big shock! Mamoru says he's breaking up(Sailor R) (Talkback)

Quote:
Synopsis from the ADV box-set:

Rubeus reveals to the evil sisters that he has found another way to destroy Crystal Tokyo. There are five Crystal points around the city that they need to infect with dark energy. Meanwhile, Mamoru is getting terrible visions of a future city being destroyed. He decides he needs to break up with Usagi. Usagi is devastated by the news, and she wanders into a make-up store with tears on her face. The store is one of the crystal points, and Berthier has already installed a droid there. The droid is selling make-up that is infected with dark energy. The droid attacks Usagi, and she transforms into Sailor Moon. Tuxedo Kamen arrives to offer words of encouragement, and Sailor Moon destroys the droid. However, even though Tuxedo Kamen came to defend Sailor Moon, he denies that he has any feelings for her.
This episode probably wouldn't have been too bad, had it not been for the Usagi/Mamoru stuff going on in the episode. It's not that it's impossible to see, to an extent, Mamoru's reasoning behind his decision. It's how callously he went about it, and his disregard for the fact that there are two people in his relationship with Usagi. Four if you really want to include their superhero identities. It just seemed to make it out to be that, while he seemed to care for Usagi herself, he seemed to completely disregard her feelings, if that makes sense.

Nothing against your name-sake, though, MK. Moonlight Knight, as said before, was a cool character.

Chris
christphern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/31/06, 03:12 PM   #3
Sugar Baby
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to Sugar Baby
Default RE: Episode 61: Usagi's big shock! Mamoru says he's breaking up(Sailor??R) (Talkback)

I really didn't like this episode. The beginning started out great with Serena's father flipping out about Serena and Darien being a couple and her mom asking her to bring Darien home some night...but then it just went completely downhill once with the new 'plot twist' with Darien breaking up with her.
Call me nuts, but as a writer and cimematographer-in-training, I enjoy the scene when Serena is crying and steps into the phone booth and cries in a corner. I saw that shot first in a sticker packet and it was one of that made me really curious about the series.

~Sugar Baby
Sugar Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply