Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/14/17, 12:26 AM   #11
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: How could Adam Morph ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I think a lot of the confusion on this is due to people not realizing the ninja coins were separate. But Ninja Quest did make it seem like the dinosuar powers were gone forever. Of course Forever Red showed that Jason got his powers back with a fixed morpher/coin.
yea some dialogue makes it seem like the Ninja Coins are the same as the old Coins so it really doesn't help matters much but I really didn't get that Ninja Quest had showed that the old powers were gone forever it was Zordon who claimed that in Zeo even though he himself had stated himself back in Ninja Quest that he could've repaired the Thunderzords despite how badly damaged they were but he was unable to do so because the Command Center's power levels had been depleted.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/22/17, 07:01 PM   #12
Powermaster
Ranger In Training

The morpher was damaged but Adam must have had Alpha do some work on it to see if he could be Ranger again.This was probably after he left the Turbo Team. The results werent safe enough.
Powermaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/22/17, 07:08 PM   #13
Hexagon Ranger
Power Ranger

I think he got it back from the evil black ranger from the comic like jason. Only not in the same condition Jason's was.
Hexagon Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/23/17, 10:04 PM   #14
Dino Blaze
Comic Relief

He tried to empower the morpher with the power of the mastadon but it didn't work right.
Dino Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/24/17, 12:08 PM   #15
PRangerX
Administrator

I did originally thought the dino and ninja coins were the same. So i was confused at first too. But its pretty clear they were separate coins.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 12:06 PM   #16
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

I always go by the show. The show indicates that the Mastadon and Frog Coins were separate. And the mmpr powers were only damaged. Later Sentenial fixes these powers. Which even I have to give credit for the staff remembering that. Not that the OAR team up wasn't a pile of crap.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 07:51 PM   #17
Starlord
Putty Patroller

I was surprised he had the morpher too. Since i had felt the ninja coins were the old dinozords. I thought the old coin or morpher wouldn't still exist. But the real question is why would Adam carry around a bad morpher instead of the Zeo Powers?
Starlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 08:54 PM   #18
Princess Org
Putty Patroller

He must have just kept the broken morpher as a keep shake and lied that it was destroyed. Of course that was a good thing since he helped Carlos in Space and was able to have his powers restored by Sentinel Knight to help his Ranger team.
Princess Org is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 09:11 PM   #19
Zeltrax Reborn
Putty Patroller

It seemed like Alpha waa surprised he even had the morpher. Adam must have took it. I doubt the old Turbo team had access to the Zeo Powers at that point. Adam would have used them over his broken ones. Even if the original powers were more nostalgic for him.He wasn't stupid enough to risk using them if he had a better alternative Its possible Adam got his Zeo Powers back for awhile after that. Since we know Tommy had his in Fzr. But by DinoThunder Tommy didn't, so i would imagine the Zeo Powers were lost or just retired sgain for whatever reason.
Zeltrax Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 10:55 PM   #20
Blank Ranger
Putty Patroller

The morpher could give him power temporaly. But it was very dangerous. Zordon would never have sent the rangers against zedd and rita. They would get destroyed without stable powers .
Blank Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply