Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/30/14, 07:00 PM   #1
J.Jizzle
Shadow Ranger

Default Steven Buttersworth

I hope Steven Buttersworth will be considered for future roles on PR. He did an excellent job voicing Vekar.
Old 10/30/14, 07:00 PM   #2
Rangermon
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Steven Buttersworth

I just hope they go back to proper audio for ADR in order for us to hear his awesome voice. The muffled mid-quality is killing me, I'm so tired of it now.
Old 10/30/14, 07:01 PM   #3
Mr. CD
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Steven Buttersworth

Nah, the ADR in Ninja Storm was pretty bad (there were times Tori almost sounded like Mickey Mouse). It got better around Dino Thunder when they got a different ADR staff but they got dropped starting with SPD and has been the same since. :/I feel like it says something when Scott sounded better in CoTRR than he did in the entirety of RPM.
Mr. CD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/30/14, 07:02 PM   #4
Rangermon
Shadow Ranger

Talking Re: Steven Buttersworth

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm talking audio recording quality, not the voice acting direction. I feel people have got too used to it now but a big grumble when the first preview for Samurai was posted online was: "What happened to the sound? It sounds like there are people talking through a mask. It isn't clear and isn't High Quality audio anymore".
Post New ThreadReply