Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/07/10, 02:58 AM   #1
OujaStrike
Putty Patroller

Send a message via Yahoo to OujaStrike
Default Kamen Rider Ouja Videos.

If your a fan of Kamen Rider Ouja. i have tons of Videos on my YouTube channel mmartina123
OujaStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/07/10, 02:59 AM   #2
OujaStrike
Putty Patroller

Send a message via Yahoo to OujaStrike

Heres the playlist from my youtube channel. Every scene of Kamen Rider Ouja. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...06062A378D370F

I also have some other videos of Kamen Rider Ouja that are not posted in the playlist.
OujaStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/10, 11:44 PM   #3
mbozzo
Power Ranger

I think that I saw Kamen Rider Ouja before. I seen him in Dragon Knight as Kamen Rider Strike.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/10/10, 02:00 AM   #4
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
I think that I saw Kamen Rider Ouja before. I seen him in Dragon Knight as Kamen Rider Strike.
Yeah, you wouldn't believe it. There's this thing called "Kamen Rider", which has been in Japan since like 1971, and has like twenty different seasons under its belt. They even took the footage from Ryuki and used it to make Dragon Knight!!!1!

Come on, man. There's at least five different complete seasons that have been subtitled in English. There is more to life, and to television, than the United States of America.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/10, 08:33 PM   #5
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
Yeah, you wouldn't believe it. There's this thing called "Kamen Rider", which has been in Japan since like 1971, and has like twenty different seasons under its belt. They even took the footage from Ryuki and used it to make Dragon Knight!!!1!

Come on, man. There's at least five different complete seasons that have been subtitled in English. There is more to life, and to television, than the United States of America.
Wait? You mean Kamen Rider was a Japanese idea? Well at least the Power Rangers are still purely American. Well, aren't they? But Final Fantasy is still American, right? (I'm all out of sarcasm).
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply