Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/11/16, 11:54 PM   #281
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

The imp then ran over, and picked up the shells, and cried out "Don't you know how hard it is to get these you can't just buy them at a stored I almost got eaten by a mother T-Rex just trying to get them". Squatt offhandedly said "Oh boy he'll be really bummed if he knows Dinosaurs are extinct"

The imp was furious "Dinosaurs are extinct not I'll never have any more Dinosaur eggs". The imp started crying "I guess it's true there are no more imps now that there's no more Dinosaur eggs". Babboo said "Aw quit your belly aching there's still two more".

The Imp was estatic "They are?" he asked. Squatt said "Yeah right there I think". Squatt then pointed to a nearby beach were the chest containing the eggs had washed up. The imp cried out "Oh boy oh boy more Dinosaur eggs", and ran off.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/16, 11:54 PM   #282
Zabitan
Administrator

The Rangers had teleported nearby, and Jason said "Okay guys let's look around, and see if we can find the chest". The other Rangers agreed "Right", and they all went walking around. Eventually they got to where the eggs Squatt had eaten were.

Trini cried "Oh no do you think we're too late?". Billy said "I don't think so. I don't see the chest they came out of". Jason said "Well let's hurry before he eats those ones too". The other Rangers agreed, and continued to search for the eggs.

The Rangers kept walking until they got to the beach. Zack cried out "Hey you guys look". Jason said "All right it's the Dinosaur eggs". Trini said "Great now we can get them back before Rita does" The Rangers were about to walk towards the eggs.
Old 03/11/16, 11:55 PM   #283
Zabitan
Administrator

Meanwhile the imp was walking towards the beach saying "Oh boy oh boy Dinosaur eggs" Then all of a sudden Rita teleported in, and said "Not so fast". The imp cried out "Oh no it's Rita Repulsa". Rita said "That's right who do you think you are anyway?".

The imp replied "Well my name's Fang, and you see I'm an imp, and imps eat Dinosaur eggs". Rita then pointed her scepter to the eggs Squatt had eaten, and made them whole. Rita then said "I'll tell you what if you give me the eggs in the chest then not only will I restore the eggs my minions broke but I'll give you all the ones you can eat".

Fang replied "And what if I don't?". Then Rita fired an energy beam at Fang, and he cried out "Ow it hurts it hurts I'll do it I'll do it". Rita replied "That's a good imp. Now get me the eggs, and if anyone get's in your way get rid of them". Fang said "Okay okay but just this once, and just for the eggs".
Old 03/11/16, 11:55 PM   #284
Zabitan
Administrator

The Rangers got to the eggs. Jason said "Okay you guys let's get them to the Command Center, and everything will be okay". Zack agreed "Yeah man saving these eggs was easy bo breazy". Just then Fang showed up.

Fang yelled "That's what you think". Billy cried out "It's the imp". Fang said "Okay humans I don't want any trouble just give me the eggs, and no one get's hurt". Zack said "No way you overgrown Smurf these are the last Dinosaur eggs".

Fang replied "Please Rita said if I give her the eggs she'll give me all the Dinosaur eggs I can eat". Trini replied "Rita lied she can't be trusted". Kimberly agreed "Please once Rita has destroyed the eggs she'll destroy you like the other imps. At least this way Dinosaurs can come back".
Old 03/11/16, 11:56 PM   #285
Zabitan
Administrator

Fang had enough "All right I tried to do this the easy way. But now I'm going to do it the hard way". Fang then fired lasers out of his eyes at the rangers that caused them to drop the chest in the nearby forest. Jason said "Okay guys there's only one thing to do. It's Morphin time".

The Rangers all cried out "Mastodon", "Pterodactyl", "Triceratops". "Saber Tooth Tiger", "Tyrannosaurus". Jason then called out "Blade Blasters". The Rangers converted their Blade Blasters to blade mode.

The Rangers then tried to slash, and stab Fang with their Blade Blasters but Fang kept slashing them with his claws. Then Fang fired some more lasers at them, and threw some rocks at them. Fang cried out "Okay give me the eggs".
Old 03/11/16, 11:56 PM   #286
Zabitan
Administrator

Jason cried out "Never we'll never give you those eggs". Squatt was watching, and said "Oh boy that Fang can really rock". Goldar said "I'm still not giving him the satisfaction of destroying the Rangers". Goldar then fired a laser from his sword at the Rangers.

At her palace Rita was watching, and bragged "This is even better than I thought it would be. Now I'll just give that imp some extra help, those Rangers will be gone for good". Rita then threw her scepter, and yelled out "Magic wand make Fang grow".

Fang then grew into a giant, and sprouted horns. Jason called out "We need Dinozord power now". Then the DInozords appeared, and combined into the Dinosaur Tank. Jason then said "Convert to Battle Mode".
Old 03/11/16, 11:57 PM   #287
Zabitan
Administrator

The Dino Tank then transformed into the Megazord. The Megazord then started to punch Fang while Fang started slashing the Megazord with his claws. Jason cried out "Oh man we're getting creamed here".

Meanwhile Quagmire, Nemo, and Alpha teleported to where Tommy was, and cut the rope holding his net. Tommy fell down got up, and started punching, and kicking Super Putties until they retreated. Tommy turned to the others, and said "How do you guys always show up at just the right time".

Nemo said "We don't have time for that". Alpha agreed "The other Rangers are being attacked by a monster in the Megazord". Tommy said "All right I'm on it". Tommy got his communicator, and Morpher, and yelled "Dragon".
Old 03/11/16, 11:58 PM   #288
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy appeared at the battle, and said "Okay guys sorry I'm late". Jason cried out "All right Tommy we could use some Dragonzord power". Tommy agreed "You guys got it". Then he blew into the Dragon Dagger, and summoned the Dragonzord.

Fang kept slashing at the Megazord, and Dragonzord, and firing lasers at them. Jason called out "Hey Tommy let's try switching formations". Tommy agreed "You got it bro". Tommy, Zack, Billy, and Trini cried out "Dragon Battlezord".

The Dragonzord combined with the Mastodon, Triceratops, and Saber Tooth Tiger, and became the Dragon Battlezord. Fang once again slashed The Dragon Battlezord, and the Tyrannosaurus while they tried to slash him, and the Pterodactyl fired lasers.
Old 03/11/16, 11:58 PM   #289
Zabitan
Administrator

Then Fang fired blue electricity from his horns at the Dragon Battlezord, and the Tyrannosaurus. Inside Zack cried out "Oh man another hit like that, and were finished". Tommy said "Quick let's block with the Dragon Drill".

The other Rangers agreed "Right". The Dragon Battlezord charged the Dragon Drill but Fang charged right at it. Jason cried out "Oh no the imp". But it was too late, and the drill had already pierced Fang, and he fell down, and exploded.

At her palace Rita was cheering "Yes yes for once something finally went my way. Now to destroy the Rangers, and those miserable Dinosaur eggs". Rita then cried out "FInster make me another monster, and send it down after the Rangers while they're vulnerable".
Old 03/11/16, 11:58 PM   #290
Zabitan
Administrator

Finster agreed "Another Chunky Chicken coming up". Finster put another clay model of Chunky Chicken into the Monster Matic, and out exploded another Chunky Chicken which immediately teleported down to Earth.

Zack cried out "Great now we have to deal with this walking KFC meal again". Then Chunky Chicken fired more crescent lasers at the Dragon Battlezord, and the Tyrannosaurus. Jason cried out "We don't have time for this we need Ultrazord power now".

Then Titanus appeared, and all seven Zords combined into the Mega Dragonzord which then combined with Titanus to become the Ultrazord. Jason called out "Okay lock on, and fire all weapons". The Ultrazord then fired all of it's weapons at Chunky Chicken, and he exploded.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded