Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Website/Club/Updates Advertisements

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/15/11, 01:20 PM   #1
TaJaDoru
Comic Relief

Default Roleplayers Paradise

Roleplayers Paradise

This is my own board, and we're doing really good. We've got just about anytihng that you could want on the site:
  • Roleplaying
  • Ranger Discussions
  • Sentai Discussions
  • Kamen Rider Discussion
  • Art
  • Fanfiction
  • Contests

Also, our staff includes:
  • TaJaDoru/Daniel--Main Owner
  • Lady Salvatore/Ashy--Co-Owner
  • Hikari/Kate--Moderator
  • Viper/Ilana--Moderator

We're always getting new things to do on the site, so come over and check us out. Link is at the top of the page.
TaJaDoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/11, 04:45 AM   #2
TaJaDoru
Comic Relief

Default Re: Roleplayers Paradise

Press Release

June 1, 2011

On October 10, 2010, we opened our doors, hearts, and arms for the first time to the Roleplaying Community. We were hoping for a successful board where we were able to set differences aside and be a tightly-knit, well thought out, and successful place.

After a falling out with a friend over creative differences on the board, my former Co-Owner resigned and left us a staff member down. In the middle of November, we were getting steadily more and more people, and I knew that I couldn't run the board myself. I wanted the board to have a fun side to it, something that our sister board, the Sweet Escape, has.

The point is, we need a dedicated set of Roleplayers to keep our site active. Our focus is mainly Round Robins, or 1-on-1 Games, depending on what you prefer. We've got a few dedicated ones that stay on the board all the time, myself, Raven (Kate/Panther), Lady Stardust, Miss Chaotic (Ashy). We need people to help breathe new life into this board, and if we don't get that, I'm afraid that we'll have to close down.

If you want to see what we're about and see the site in it's glory, follow the link below and you'll be welcome to see what we've got and what we have to offer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to Personal Message me on whatever site you find this release on.

http://roleplayersparadise.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
TaJaDoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply