Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09/07/15, 11:59 AM   #1
Dragonbuckler7
Putty Patroller

Default Megaforce and things that were changed. Directors leaving and money issues.

So with Megaforce done and gone I can't help but wonder about things that went wrong behind the scenes. James W. Bates left (or was he fired? That's why this thread exists) But I've heard through the Internet grapevine that he wrote the Vrak Returns episodes unaware of Robo Knight's unexplained reappearance in The Legendary Battle. Or something like that. What was the issue with that?
The Legendary Battle (Extended Version) had a brief second of US Robo Knight footage during the Rangers all out fight against Mavro. Any ideas concerning this footage? Any word about it from cast and crew? Not only that but when the Blue, Pink, Green, and Yellow Rangers battled Mavro's lacky, its US footage, but why film it if it never made it into the basic Legendary Battle episode? Plus the Sound Effects are not fully integrated during said fight.

Such oddities wouldn't you say? I recall talk of rewrites as well. But has anyone from the cast and crew ever gone into detail about what these rewrites encompassed? I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but Megaforce has a lot of behind the scenes turmoil and I feel such a season warrants deep analysis.
Dragonbuckler7 is offline   Reply With Quote