Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/25/17, 12:42 PM   #31
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Default Re: Which Old Rangers coming back?

It is interesting. Reminds me of Time Force, Wild Force and SPD ..Where old costumes were reused and recycled. Of course its happened a lot of other times too. It seems like Ninja Steel might be another one of those seasons where this happens a lot.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/17, 12:46 PM   #32
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Judd Lynn has a good mind for making PR more original. Afterall, he was there when the show first started and had to do stuff like this a lot.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/17, 12:55 PM   #33
Princess Org
Putty Patroller

I wish Kimberly would come back. But it seems unlikely, even with the Ninja connection. Kat is much more likely.
Princess Org is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/07/17, 03:15 PM   #34
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenKing00 View Post
BTW... Did anyone see that one of the Fearcats' costume was used but it was under a different name and also one of Venjix's form (RPM) was used in the galactic games.... maybe we will see more former villain costumes used and that may be part of the 25th anniversary... who knows..

P.S. I also saw Necrolai's (Mystic Force) costume being used in background with all the monsters watching the game...
the Fearcat's name was Mig that was the suit that they were reusing and yup I'm sure most of the bigger fans noticed those reused suits. I didn't notice any reused suits that were in the audience but I'm sure there were hundreds of them there.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/07/17, 10:43 PM   #35
King Ranger
Putty Patroller

I hated the Fearcats. I wish they would have made them members of the Machine Empire. It would have made much more sense.
King Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/30/17, 11:59 AM   #36
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
it would be better than bringing JDF back again. I especially don't want to see White Ranger again.
We haven't seen the White Ranger since Season 3 and personally I would like for those powers to have a chance at a reunion celebration since Green was there for Megaforce, Zeo was there for Forever Red and Dino Thunder was there for S.P.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Fan Forever View Post
I would love to see Karen Ashley return as Aishia.
not me and I don't think Saban would want anything to do with her. Karan has been the most vocal critic of Saban and that's not a good thing to be if you ever want to come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
I think its best for the MMPR Rangers to have the Dino Powers if they return. Even with the ninja theme of the new season.
I completely agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermaster View Post
I don't expect them to bring back more than a few Rangers. Cetianly not a lot from the omd Saban Era. Most of the returning Rangers will probably be for the Disney and Neo Saban Era.
at first I really didn't think we would be getting much especially not much from the original Saban-era but now it sounds like we are getting a lot.

Saban = JDF/Tommy, Catherine/Kat, Steve/Rocky, Jason Faunt/Wes and presumably Nakia/Tanya and Johnny/Adam are rumored.
Disney = Pua/Shane and Sally/Tori are rumored but Jeffrey/Trent and Nic/Chip are confirmed.
Saban Brands = Steven/Antonio, Ciara/Gia and Yoshi/Koda are confirmed and James/Chase is currently rumored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digimon Ranger View Post
Most of the old Ranger Actors have moved on with their lives. So I feel fortunate that we get anyone to make an appearance.
indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Force Rider View Post
I only care about the Wild Force Rangers coming back. I know Cole can't return but thats out of their control.
too bad that whether any of the other ones could return or not is unknown since Wild Force was union and if they're still working or relying on their union residuals then the odds of them risking that to return for Ninja Steel would be extremely unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
They should have Shane and the Red Alien Rangers make a guest appearance in season 2, if not season 1. I was hoping that Shane could be the mentor for the Ninja Steel Rangers. I also won't mind if a member of Mystic Force made a guest appearance in an episode as well.
yea I completely agree except for the Mentor part unfortunately we probably won't see Aurico since David Bacon hasn't seen the light of day for years in fact I don't think anyone knows where he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Storm Fan View Post
Shane being the mentor would have been awesome! Its exactly what they should have done. I hope Ninja Storm characters do appear and this all ties in somehow. So I am proven wrong on my early assessment of the season. I don't care much about the characters for other seasons. But it wouldn't ruin the season for me if they somehow capture the essence of Ninja Storm after the disappointing first outing.
I disagree about Shane being the Mentor. I also hope Ninja Storm characters do return especially Tori and Cam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo Moon View Post
The cast of Ninja Storm seems likely. Even just a few.
indeed since most of them either live in the area or reside in Australia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenKing00 View Post
Most likely Ninja Steel with be both seasons 24 & 25 based on Samurai/Super Samurai, Mega Force/Super Mega Force and so on...
So if that's the case I wonder is Saban has plans for a 25th anniversary special.
I have the idea of the Ninja Storm Rangers and maybe the Samurai Rangers and even possibly the Alien Rangers, crossover and help the Ninja Steel Rangers.
well we know they're planning something for the 25th anniversary we just don't have any info on what it is other than who have been invited, who have accepted and who have declined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
It is interesting. Reminds me of Time Force, Wild Force and SPD ..Where old costumes were reused and recycled. Of course its happened a lot of other times too. It seems like Ninja Steel might be another one of those seasons where this happens a lot.
yea a lot of seasons did recycling - MMPR2, MMPR3, Zeo, Turbo, Space, Galaxy, Lightspeed, Wild Force, S.P.D, RPM, Dino Charge and now even Ninja Steel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ranger View Post
I hated the Fearcats. I wish they would have made them members of the Machine Empire. It would have made much more sense.
no they shouldn't have been connected to any of the previous villains and no connecting them to a previous villain wouldn't have made more sense in fact that would have made even lesser sense to do that since they weren't even machines.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply