Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/27/14, 06:19 PM   #21
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Why hasn't Power Rangers done a season with a human villain?

Going off of VR Master's idea. Perhaps the main human villain made a deal with Bansheera in ancient times to live forever. And a consequence he must serve her . So he builds evil organization using technonolgy and magic to serve Bansheera's ends.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/14, 10:04 PM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Master View Post
Although one could argue that Impurius was human too. But I get what you are going for.
I agree that Imperious does count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy supreme View Post
I don't know if I'd call Impurious human. Givening what happened to Calindor after he turned.to dark magic. He ceased to be human once he turned on Calindor and his body was destoryed.
I would call Imperious human since he was Calindor originally who was human. He just chose to turn to dark magic much like Kiya did which lead to Kiya becoming Lothor and being expelled and of course a similar thing happened with Calindor as well only he was cursed in his undead form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
Right, by the time we see him in Mystic Force he is no longer human. Daggeron comments that he didn't reconize anymore once Calindor turns on him. But my main point was he was a very interesting villain and didn't need to be human. But I am thinking of it as more of a Sentai Villain versus US villain arguement.
True but Daggeron's comments are standard comments when one of your friends do something that you don't expect them to do. Basically it's like Daggeron is saying to Calindor "I can't believe you would do something like this, I don't even know you anymore."
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 03:58 PM   #23
Lord Leo
Ranger In Training

Impurious was the most interesting villain in Mystic Force. Such a dark and chilling back story. He had the most personality as well.

Calindor ceased to be human after he was cursed and lost his body. But he stil counts. Since he started out human.
Lord Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 05:08 PM   #24
MattEmily
Administrator

technically Imperious still has his body it's just a form for him much like the Ancient Mystic Modes and Knight Modes are forms for Leanbow and Daggeron.

I consider Imperious' mummy form to be his true form after becoming cursed like that.
Old 12/28/14, 07:22 PM   #25
PRangerX
Administrator

I see what Leo is saying however. When Necroali refers to Impurius' body she calls it new. As does Impurious. He is a demon by this point not human. I assune the thread starter means a completely human villain who has not been mutated or magically changed.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 08:59 PM   #26
Destiny Defeated
Power Ranger

Ransik was diffinitly human. Being a mutant shouldn't disqualify you. Since mutants were from Earth. Ransik had a lot of human attributes anyway.
Destiny Defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 09:28 PM   #27
Astronema
Power Ranger

But weren't the villains of MMPR through Space all from other planets? They were still alien even if they weren't human.
Astronema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 09:43 PM   #28
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I see what Leo is saying however. When Necroali refers to Impurius' body she calls it new. As does Impurious. He is a demon by this point not human. I assune the thread starter means a completely human villain who has not been mutated or magically changed.
that could be the case but there are still numerous cases like that with Lothor being one of them. Master Org I would personally count as well (at least until he's killed off by Mandilok) and I would count Astronema as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny Defeated View Post
Ransik was diffinitly human. Being a mutant shouldn't disqualify you. Since mutants were from Earth. Ransik had a lot of human attributes anyway.
I agree. Ransik was still a human even though he was also a mutant as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronoma View Post
But weren't the villains of MMPR through Space all from other planets? They were still alien even if they weren't human.
We actually don't know where a lot of them actually come from. We can assume Divatox is an alien that comes from Inquirus since she was presumably to be Dimitria's twin sister before that plot got dropped.

We can assume Master Vile comes from the M-51 Galaxy since one of the episode summaries states that the planet the zords were placed on was actually his home planet.

We know Astronema comes from KO-35.
Old 12/28/14, 10:47 PM   #29
Zabitan
Administrator

I guess if Saban didn't skip Go Buster we probably would have gotten one or two.

Especially if the hypothetical Power Rangers version was just Go Buster: the American version.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply