Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/23/15, 04:15 PM   #11
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: Dino Charge Sucks

Exactly ever since the old Saban years, the show has been crap. The writing has been in the tiolet most years and the acting has largely sucked. Its just they don't even care about creating a good show. And the one guy that did far was canned during RPM before he could even finish his first year as exec..
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 07:08 AM   #12
Zarius
Putty Patroller

Power Rangers is fine.

You've just outgrown it.
Zarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 07:30 AM   #13
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

Thanks glad someone said that. I think some people are not never happy.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/15, 11:55 AM   #14
Sentai Snob
Sentai Snob.

I agree with Massive Ego. Dino Charge is way too original and doesn't follow the sentai enough. They made the mistake of listening to the fans that want PR to be original. When everyone knows that Sentai is the best.
Sentai Snob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/15, 12:14 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Snob View Post
I agree with Massive Ego. Dino Charge is way too original and doesn't follow the sentai enough. They made the mistake of listening to the fans that want PR to be original. When everyone knows that Sentai is the best.
give me a break. Sentai is not the best and neither is Power Rangers. Power Rangers needs to be original because it's a different show all together. Power Rangers does not need to be an American version of Sentai if you want that then go buy the Shout! Factory DVDs to support DVD releases of English-subbed DVDs. Leave what happened in the Sentai episodes out of Power Rangers except for of course footage purposes.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/15, 02:44 PM   #16
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
give me a break. Sentai is not the best and neither is Power Rangers. Power Rangers needs to be original because it's a different show all together. Power Rangers does not need to be an American version of Sentai if you want that then go buy the Shout! Factory DVDs to support DVD releases of English-subbed DVDs. Leave what happened in the Sentai episodes out of Power Rangers except for of course footage purposes.
Agreed 100%. I seriously think Massive is just trolling the board to laugh at us.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/15, 10:37 PM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost Ranger View Post
Agreed 100%. I seriously think Massive is just trolling the board to laugh at us.
so do I. I think he's just here to troll us and to give us a laugh since he's nothing more than a comedy routine.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/15, 10:53 AM   #18
Zarius
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Snob View Post
Now this is how you troll with style
Old 03/09/15, 08:42 PM   #19
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

I don't think Sentai Snob is trolling. Its nice to have someone that shares my views and PR and Sentai. I agree with him 100 percent.
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/15, 05:33 PM   #20
Zarius
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever View Post
I don't think Sentai Snob is trolling. Its nice to have someone that shares my views and PR and Sentai. I agree with him 100 percent.
And nobody of any importance cares what any of you lot "think". You just want to be "those guys" going against the crowd. I notice none of you have actually bothered posting points to back up your arguments, mainly because you can't think of any, because, you know, that requires thinking.

I've always thought of Sentai as a fart in a frock needing to be wafted out of PR as much as possible.
Post New ThreadReply