Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/28/12, 08:52 PM   #11
Suzy-Q
Putty Patroller

Default Re: JDF getting NEW White Ranger suit!

Salary, contract issues, filming location, length of filming (he has several businesses to run), etc., etc.--the usual. Plus it depends on how Saban would treat him. He's not one to do things just for the money--he wants to be treated with respect and Haim isn't big on that, unfortunately.
Suzy-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/28/12, 08:59 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

Indeed, all Saban seems to care about is the money but all Saban really does nowadays is hand out the pay checks. I doubt he does anything involved with the actual production of the show. I think he leaves most things to Dekel and Jonathan "Sentai snob" Tzachor when it comes to the show.

Of course this is just based on what I've heard.

Not to mention any filming would cut away from his MMA fun. Although I do wonder if he's even paid for that. Is he?
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/28/12, 09:11 PM   #13
Suzy-Q
Putty Patroller

When I say "Saban" I mean both the actual man and his company. Jason has a similar relationship with Tzachor, I'm afraid.

As far as MMA goes, Jason still trains and is also training a fight team at his dojo, but I don't know if he will actually fight again himself. He'll be 39 in September and his injuries have caused him to lose lots of time. I know he wants to fight again, but it'll depend on if the right opportunity presents itself. And oh yes, he's paid to fight. (But he's paid about the same as anyone else.) Jason won't put his health and good looks on the line for free! LOL
Suzy-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/28/12, 09:16 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

I see. and I can see that with Tzachor as well. Tzachor sounds like a certain term that I am not going to use because it's very vulgar.

That's interesting that he's training a fight time.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply