Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/14/06, 03:33 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Post your woes :(

Life ever get you down? Find a situation sad, annoying, or maddening? Post it here!

So, I haven't been online in a few weeks, my modem went down after Thanksgiving for some odd reason. So, I take it into the shop to get it fixed, and they run a complete diagnostic, only to pronounce the system fine. Only thing is, they can't test modems at their office for some reason (DSL snobs!). I take it home and test it out, but after missing my whole computer for a week, nothing's changed at all, except my Windows XP now starts up about 15 seconds slower...

So, I check out the modem, and the Query Modem button still works fine. So, I just decide to break into the computer, take out the modem, replace it with the modem from my last computer, and load that one. Unfortunately, the drivers for it only work for Windows 98 SE...!

So, I take it back out, put the original back in, and remove all modem information on the system, so Windows XP can just load it all again. It does, and now the darn modem finally works again. Yay! Stupid frickin' "experts", had to do the whole thing myself...

But the story doesn't end there. Without my computer, I hadn't been checking my favorite places online, so when I go to one of my haunts, the webmaster's holding a contest to win a new video game. I want to enter, when I notice the deadline... tonight! Luckily, it was a word scramble challenge, so I only had to think quickly. I got about 7 out of 20 before I ran out of time, and just sent my correct answers in. Now I'm just hoping nobody got more right answers than I did...

And that sums up the last 3 weeks of my life.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/06, 04:59 PM   #2
Neo Moonlight Knight
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via MSN to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Neo Moonlight Knight
Default RE: Post your woes :(

Women.. crazy women.. bring me down. god.. and I thought all the drama was far behind when the college semester ended
Neo Moonlight Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/06, 08:50 PM   #3
Sailor Saturn
Putty Patroller

Hm....let me think....bullies at school. I don't like bullies at all!
Sailor Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/06, 04:40 AM   #4
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Default RE:??Post your woes :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Moonlight Knight
I thought all the drama was far behind when the college semester ended
Ah, to be naive. That's when the drama begins, my friend.
Old 12/19/06, 08:40 PM   #5
Neo Moonlight Knight
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via MSN to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Neo Moonlight Knight

Insecure, dramatic women pursue me like nuts. I need a plane ticket off the country. ASAP. or at least a Women repeller. lol
Neo Moonlight Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/06, 05:24 AM   #6
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Default RE:??Post your woes :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Moonlight Knight
Insecure, dramatic women
Isn't that redundant?

::receives boos from women the world over::

I kid, I kid!
Old 01/02/07, 12:32 AM   #7
Elizabeth Sparrow
Comic Relief

The dentist... I lost a crown New Year's Eve... Luckily the tooth is just a hollow shell to keep the crown on, so there is no pain.. but I need a new tooth now. *sigh*
Elizabeth Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/04/07, 01:59 PM   #8
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Ouch, that hurts. I remember knocking out the bonding that held my broken tooth on three different times. Eventually I just gave up replacing it and let people experience the natural me.
Post New ThreadReply