Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/11/14, 02:52 PM   #11
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: So what other stuff are you interested in?

I've been trying to copy and paste the ones that I still have (the ones that are complete I mean) into my HTML program and then I'll upload them to my Entertainment Site. I will also convert them to pdf files as well to make it easier on some people.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/14, 03:40 PM   #12
Zabitan
Administrator

Cool.

What kind of stuff where you going to change?
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/14, 08:22 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

In the case of SPD, the year isn't cut and dry like it was with the actual season, it's left up to the readers' vision instead.

Because it's a police academy some things in the city and in the academy are named after legendary Rangers and there's also a lot more continuity as well..

There are more promotions throughout the story instead of the limited amount that we got in the season.

Most stories are taken from Dekaranger themselves but some are actually IMO made a lot better. I'm almost done with pasting them into my HTML program. Once I do I'll upload the related pages.

There are things that I've missed however so if you notice anything then let me know. I'm not the best writer in the world, my grammar sucks as well so while my story telling is good I'm not really good with putting it to paper (or on the computer.)
Old 09/11/14, 09:42 PM   #14
Zabitan
Administrator

I see.

For now I'm just doing MMPR-In Space.
Old 09/11/14, 10:41 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Also I've been typing out my own teamups as well. Basically I've done traditional ones (Zeo/Turbo, Turbo/Space) and non-traditional ones (like for example Time Force/Dino Thunder, a Lead Ranger only one, a 2nd Forever Red and a female only one.)
Old 09/12/14, 12:12 AM   #16
Zabitan
Administrator

That's cool.

Currently I'm thinking of starting with Power Rangers Season One based on Zyuranger.

Then I'm going to do Season Two based on Dairanger as in the Rangers switch suits, and Brad Hawkins as Ryan Steele is the White Ranger, and Jason, Zack, and Trini stay but Rocky, Adam, and Aisha still appear just as allies.

And I make VR Troopers Season One based on Metalder, and Spielban with Jason David Frank as Tommy who's Metalder.

Then Power Rangers Season Three based on Kakuranger but Kimberly stays but still have Kat.

And VR Troopers Season Two based on Metalder, Spielban, and Juspion if I can make it work with Amy from Rise of the Red Python being Red Python, and Helen Lady who's purple instead of red, and Jeremy from The Virtual Spy who's Mad Gallant from Juspion but call him Black Dragon, and then he's Juspion.

As well as Kamen Rider Season One based on Kamen Rider Black but retool it into a lighter, and softer take on the Kamen Rider mythos with Dex as a mutant instead of an alien, and Count Dregon as a mad scientist instead of an alien, and Ferbus being Berri from Kamen Rider ZO, and J, and Robo Rider showing up more often.

Then I'm going to make Zeo based on Ohranger with Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly retiring Ryan becoming Red, Adam becoming Green, Rocky becoming Blue, Aisha becoming Yellow, and Kat becoming Pink, and later Billy becomes Gold.

And VR Troopers Season Three based on Shaider, Spielban, Juspion, Gavan, and Sharivan with Tommy switching over to Shaider, and still finding his long lost brother David, and Jason returning with Jason as Gavan, and David as Sharivan.

And Masked Rider Season Two based on Kamen Rider Black RX with Robo still having more appearances, and becoming a good guy.

And Big Bad Beetle Borgs based on B-Fighter with White Blaster Beetle Borg staying around longer.

As well as my own Fan Made series Karato based on Jiban, Winspector, Sobrain, and Exceedraft with Jiban being Karato, and Winspector, Solbrain, and Exceedraft all being side heroes called the Mega Patrol who help Karato.

Then Power Rangers Turbo based on Carranger with Ryan, Adam, Rocky, Aisha, Kat, and Billy retiring at the beginning, and Justin being in elementary school.

And Beetle Borgs Metallic based on B-Fighter Kabuto but Josh becomes Dragon Borg, Van becomes Fire Borg, Trip becomes Lighting Borg, and Heather becomes Lady Borg.

And Karato Season Two based on Janperson, and Blue Swat with Karato becoming Janperson, and Gun Gibson as Silver Ray, and Mega Patrol becoming Blue Swat.

As well as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Next Mutation.

Then Power Rangers In Space based on Megaranger but all the previous villains make more appearances, and all the various past teams, allies, and Saban superheroes appear.

Another fan made adaptation called Ninja Man based on Jiraiya.

Also every show crosses over with each other.

Power Rangers season two crossovers with VR Troopers season one.

PRS3 crossovers with VRTS2 and has one with Masked Rider, and VRT S2, and MRS1 have their own crossover.

Then Zeo, and VRTS3 have a crossover, Zeo and MRS2 have one, Zeo and Big Bad Beetle Borgs have one, VRTS3 and MRS2 , VRTS3 and BBBB
and MRS2, and BBBB

Then Turbo with Beetle Borgs Metallix, and Ninja Turtles, and BBM with.TMNT

Then In Space with Mystic Knights.

With regards to fan made shows what will happen is instead of Zeo coming out in Spring of 96 it came out in Fall of 96, same with Turbo in 97, and In Space in 98.

And instead Karato came out in 96, and Ninja Man came out in 97.

So that way season one of Karato season one crossovers with PRS3
, VRTS2, and MR S1 but it later crossovers with Zeo, VRT S3, MRS2 and BBB

Then season two also crossovers with Zeo, VRT S3, MRS2, and BBBB but then later crossovers with Turbo, BBM, and Ninja Turtles.

And Ninja Man also crossovers with Turbo , Ninja Turtles, and Beetle Borgs Metallix

Last edited by Zabitan; 09/12/14 at 12:51 AM.
Post New ThreadReply