Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Ultraman vs The Thing
Ultraman 1 100.00%
The Thing 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/04/13, 02:34 AM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Random VS Battles

So you know how there's all these various shows, and things like Death Battle about random characters fighting for whatever reason just to see what would happen?

Well that got me thinking about weird matchups I'd like to see.

The first one is Ultraman vs John Carpenter's The Thing.

The reason is simply that Ultraman is my all time favorite superhero, and The Thing is my all time favorite monster, and is the scariest monster ever in my opinion.

Plus they're both aliens, and Ultraman has fought monsters with similar powers to The Thing.

I also think they're evenly matched but in different ways.

For instance I think Ultraman's Specium Beam could destroy a Thing creature, but at the same time part Ultraman usually only appear to fight giant threats, and for their to be a Thing creature big enough to force Ultraman out it would already be too late since that means there's enough Thing cells that have eaten enough genetic material that it can consume all on Earth already.

But then I though of this old movie I saw when I was a kid called The land Unknown that was about Scientists find some prehistoric jungle full of monsters and dinosaurs in Antarctica which made think what if a similar thing happened in Ultraman.

Like say the Science Patrol wanted to know where all the dinosaurs, and monsters they and Ultraman fight keep coming from, and it turned out that they survived extinction by being frozen in the Antarctic but man made global warming thawed them out, and there was this part of Antarctica that was a jungle full of Dinosuars, and monsters but only a small part so they try to find a way to freeze it by studying the parts that are still frozen, and that's how they find the Thing.

And it starts assimilating people, and the Science Patrol tries to stop it from either getting to the ocean, and taking over the world or going to the Antarctic jungle, and assimilating the monsters there, and they succeed in the first one but not the second so now there's this giant Thing creature made up of Ultraman monsters that's still trying to get to the ocean.

So Hayata transforms into Ultraman to fight it, and if Ultraman loses it will be too late, and the Thing will take over Earth but Ultraman can still destroy it before it can do that, and if he destroys the Thing creature they'll be nothing left of it, and the Earth will be saved.

So what do you think?
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/25/13, 09:58 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Random VS Battles

I think that it depend on the guy who write the movie about a battle between Ultraman and The Thing.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
the thing, ultraman, vs battles