Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/17/09, 06:41 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Kamen Rider Incisor discussion

This was kind an episode where nothing much big happened. It felt like it was more a piece of where the current storyline is going.

It was nice to finally get introduced to Xaviax. And also nice to know just who Incisor really is. I assume Xaviax lied to him about his father wanting him out. But its interesting to see Xaviax as the puppet master. William O'leary seems more than fit for the role.

Its becoming pretty clear that Aunt Grace is just supposed to be eccentric. It makes the whole joke in the first episode make more sense. Its just her general personality.

Its interesting to see Trent so jealous of Kit. He must really like Maya. I wonder if Kit and Maya will actually become a real item.

Its interesting to see Len finally take Kit under his wing. Kit really got owned. We should be getting some answers from Len soon. I really like how they are taking their time to explain things. I expect everything to get paid off at some point.

The one thing I didn't like was how they monster just disapeared in the beginning. But from the previews it looks like it is back next week. So they aren't forgetting about it.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply