Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Rate this episode:
10! 2 66.67%
9 0 0%
8 0 0%
7 1 33.33%
6 0 0%
5 0 0%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1... :( 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/26/09, 04:06 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Dragon Knight Final Vent: "A Dragon's Tale"

Oh, no! I forgot the series! Whatever shall I do? -__-

Stream this episode on 4KidsTV.com, or download the episode here or here

If you haven't streamed or downloaded the episodes yet.... Don't read the rest of this thread if you don't want to get spoiled.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/09, 10:02 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

The real notable stuff from this episode is in the last five minutes. As we get an update on what happened to all the principal characters and Ventara.

I don't mind another clip show. Since we got a statisfying ended to the plot. The real story was about taking Xaviax down. We didn't need to see them put the teleportation beams on Karsh.

I think they tied everything up nicely. The Venteraians get to return home to rebuild. Adam gets his wish to live a peaceful life and be with Sarah ( it makes sense for him to forgive him since she loves him and he made right by his mistakes). Kit gets to replace him as Dragon Knight permenantly ( I wonder what happens to the Onyx deck?). Trent gets to stay with No Men. The Earth Riders get returned to their normal lives with no memories of their time as Kamen Riders. And most importantly, Kit gets his dad back.

I saved Maya for her own paragraph. I was relieved that the rumors about the whole season being a story she wrote we're not true. Or at least the impression I got wasn't. Maya just took the real live adventure and made it into a book. Obviously everything still happened. It made sense that Maya got around releasing the story but claiming it was fiction. I like how she ended up with the real Strike. I also like how Kit, Len, and Kase are still a part of her life. It was fitting that Maya and Lacy brought Grace's Book back ( funny how Grace just disapeared midway through the series).

I love the ending with Kit, Maya, and Len transforming into Kamen Rider's for their next adventure. The Advent Master's promise of new worlds and new dangers left things open ended enough for a continuation. But at the same time the story itself was satisfactory completed. There are no real lose ends. And this came across like a real Series Finalie. Which is good since the show got cancelled.

I did think that Chris being cured of his medical condition and becoming a marine was a little much. But I guess they had little time to tie up his loose ends. I would have rather have had him have found a new path to happiness. Its sad that he won't be able to be part of Len and Kit's life. But that part of his faith makes sense. I wonder if the Advent Master ensured that the other Earth Rider's would have good lives ( since some of them we're pretty flawed).
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/09, 04:15 AM   #3
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Finally, a clip show that got us somewhere. Footage of Kit's dad back on his feet, footage of Adam with his girlfriend after quitting the Kamen Riders that's the exact same as the footage of Jack with his girlfriend after quitting S.P.D., footage of Maya's sexual relations with Price (sorta), and confirmation that Ventara's back to normal, with factual information that the Kamen Riders are still needed, to fight threats from other worlds, like Lucky Clover and Dai-Shocker, though we'll never get that far.
Old 12/27/09, 01:02 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
Finally, a clip show that got us somewhere. Footage of Kit's dad back on his feet, footage of Adam with his girlfriend after quitting the Kamen Riders that's the exact same as the footage of Jack with his girlfriend after quitting S.P.D., footage of Maya's sexual relations with Price (sorta), and confirmation that Ventara's back to normal, with factual information that the Kamen Riders are still needed, to fight threats from other worlds, like Lucky Clover and Dai-Shocker, though we'll never get that far.
I was nervous that the clip show wasn't going to give us everyone's fate....And Adam confessing to Sarah was going to be the last real scene we see. I was glad to see Maya give us an update on everyone. As well as the final scene which saw Len, Kit, and Kase transform to go to their next mission.

I wonder how many people turned off the encode when they thought it was juse another clip show? Or how many would have changed the channel if it aired on tv?
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/09, 03:51 PM   #5
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I wonder how many people turned off the encode when they thought it was juse another clip show?
Well, let's be honest, it was still just another clip show. Even the first two had original scenes.

For anyone who wouldn't have watched it, everything that happened could have been assumed. The only real surprise was Maya writing a book.
Old 12/28/09, 09:21 PM   #6
Aqua Knight
Putty Patroller

Send a message via Yahoo to Aqua Knight

Quote:
The only real surprise was Maya writing a book.
Same here! I was surprised because she doesn't seem the type to write one.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/10, 04:36 PM   #7
mbozzo
Power Ranger

I like the final Episode. There was a time gap between the two episodes leaving rooms for more stories that take place between them. I hope we'll see more Kamen Riders in the future.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/10, 01:51 AM   #8
KR Stardust
Putty Patroller

I found the episode to be pretty good. The way how they tried to tie up loose ends was alright.

I was glad that Kit's dad was cured and that the Advent Master said that there would possibly be other worlds and new adventures.

Oddly enough, it sort of inspired me to try and create my own Rider with an Advent Deck (possibly).
KR Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply