Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/24/02, 09:49 PM   #1
TitaniumGoldRanger
Putty Patroller

Default Jason David Frank..........As The Green Ranger?

I heard from some site Jason David Frank is going to be on a two part episodeon Power Rangers Wild Force.I think the episode is going to be called ''The Dragon Inside''
TitaniumGoldRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/02, 11:58 PM   #2
MorphinTime
Comic Relief

Well, it is possible. Maybe they are using an old loophole and letting him find the dragon coin that the clone had.
MorphinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/02, 03:01 PM   #3
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Or they conjure up the Wizard of Deception again. A slightly easier plot to pull off, and still not confuse the kiddies.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/02, 04:47 PM   #4
CobraMorph20
Shadow Ranger

or the green poewers r restored like Justin's were. & that is with no explination at all.
Old 04/25/02, 06:31 PM   #5
MiChaos
Power Ranger

But Tommy has lost his Green (and White) Ranger powers. Justin never lost his powers...although how his morpher got inside Storm Blaster is a mystery.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/02, 07:42 PM   #6
TitaniumGoldRanger
Putty Patroller

Acually the Turbo Powers,Zeo Powers,and Morphin Power have all been destroyed.I don'te have a clue how Justin's morpher got into Storm Blaster are how Storm Blaster survived.It is known the only Zeo power that stayed alive is the Gold Ranger Powers.Anyways heres i thought i got for The Dragon Within part 1 episode.Cole,Max,Danny,Alyssa,Taylor,and Merrick jogged through the woods.Suddenly they saw something.A masked figure with a white mask,red chest,blue and black arms,and yellow and pink legs appeared.Each with one symbol of Ninjetti on it.''I am the Ninjetti Org.''It yelled''and I have come to destroy you.''''Growl Phones,Ready!''Cole yelled.The rangers transformed into there morphin forms.The Lunar Wolf Ranger tried to strike Ninjetti Org with his Lunar Blade but was knocked down all together.Suddenly a blue figure jumped out off a cave.''I am Ninjor the pretector of the Ninjetti.''''Do not fear I am here!''Ninjor yelled.He stroke Ninjetti Org with his sword but it wasn't enough.Ninjor tried to defeat him but he was ko'ed all together.Suddenly a blow from the original Red Turbo Ranger knocked Ninjetti Org out.''I will defeat you Green Ranger!''and with that Ninjetti Org dissapeared.Tommy walked up to Ninjor and the other rangers.''We have to find the Green Ranger powers.''Or this dimension could be lost forever.''Back at the Org's hideout a laughing was heard from Jindrix,Toxica,and Master Org.''Hahahahahahaha,the rangers will be defeated soon..........very soon.''

To Be Continuned.
Old 04/25/02, 07:47 PM   #7
MorphinTime
Comic Relief

Actually, the zeo powers were never confirmed if they were destroyed. I still think the zeo crystal is in the rubble of the power chamber. As far as the origional powers go(mmpr), they were destroyed, but ninjor could always recreate them. Also, the green dragon coin the the green ninja coin still exist.
MorphinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/02, 08:04 PM   #8
TitaniumGoldRanger
Putty Patroller

There was no Green Ranger Ninja coin.

Anyways I made up a story about Tommy called the Ranger chronicles.He finds the Clone Ranger's Power Coin and the Red Zeo Sub Crystal in rubble.He also takes out the White Ninjetti Coin.Suddenly a red car comes up.Lightning Cruser.It's morpher pops out and Tommy Transforms into the Red Turbo Ranger.Suddenly the Lightning Cruiser flies to the planet Aquitar.But when he arrives he gets a suprise.As Billy walks out with the Phantom Ranger costume.''Your The Phantom Ranger!!!!!''Tommy yelled out.Billy nodded his head in suprise as he saw Tommy as the Red Turbo Ranger.''This is how I became the Phantom Ranger''and billy started telling his story.''After I had that incident making me growing old and used the Aquitian waters it had some effect on me.I guess the Alien Water was so advanced techoligy I being of my kind couldn't handle it.So I used the power of the universe that I found on Minoroi to make a power ruby.It restored my stregth but also gave me powers as the Phantom Ranger.I helped the space rangers from time to time too time and also the Turbo Rangers.But Zordon's wave didn't destroy all the evil.Scorpius and other monsters fled to the lost galaxy.So I knew I would have to stop them but I also knew i couldn't do it by myself.I created powers so that new rangers could stop them.I used my power ruby and changed it into 5 Quasar sabers sticking them into a magical stone.Only the chosen 5 could release them.''I still wear the costume tho.''Tommy stared in awe.Wait a minute I think I got something that can restore your powers''Tommy said in excitement.Tommy took out the Zeo Sub Crystal.When Billy touched it his helmet appeared and his ruby appeared on his chest.''We have to go to Monoroi and gather more rangers.''Tommy said.Billy nodded and he and Tommy went in the Phantom Glider and Lightning Cruiser to Monoroi.
Old 04/26/02, 03:23 PM   #9
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

The Turbo powers were indeed destroyed, and I still go by my theory that, the morpher Justin found in "True Blue to the Rescue", was that of his Robot Ranger counterpart.

Even if when I wrote my fic, I screwed my own theory over, but hey, my universe.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/26/02, 06:06 PM   #10
TitaniumGoldRanger
Putty Patroller

His robot counterpart's mopher?But the robot rangers are now on Eltar.I don't know how the Storm Blast could get all the way to Eltar.Where we're they in Count Down To Destruction anyway?
Post New ThreadReply