Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/29/14, 03:38 PM   #1
IMDB_Vits
Shadow Ranger

Default The negative aspect of the Legendary Battle.

Nothing will be able to top it. I'm sure some said that about FOREVED RED and/or ONCE A RANGER, but this is different because it'll feature every single RANGER.

By the way, I just read that next season will be called DINO CHARGE. Are you kidding me?! Another dinosaur-themed team?! If you've run out of ideas, just end the show.
Old 10/29/14, 03:39 PM   #2
kiti22
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: The negative aspect of the Legendary Battle.

The best part about the legendary battle episode is the return of the greatest ranger of all time (tommy) and wes and carter

Quote:
By the way, I just read that next season will be called DINO CHARGE. Are you kidding me?! Another dinosaur-themed team?! If you've run out of ideas, just end the show.
But without power rangers, saturday morning will never be the same
Power rangers was cancelled once after RPM back in 2009 but now saban brought back the franchise back in 2011

Some people stopped watching power rangers after in space
Some people stopped watching power rangers after lost galaxy
It's like some people think DBZ ended after frieza saga
Old 10/29/14, 03:40 PM   #3
TrickyDicky007
Shadow Ranger

They can't choose the shows theme, they have to follow the sentai. And Judd Lynn is now back in charge, and he helmed some of the best seasons of the show, so Dino Charge can only be good. The reason the Legendary battle has a negative aspect around is because the rest of Megaforce/Super Megaforce is a pile of dog sh*t, and there's no reason the final is any different (which it isn't, having watched it).
Old 10/29/14, 03:41 PM   #4
kiti22
Shadow Ranger

The negative aspect about the legendary battle is the part when emma shouts for troy and orion like a little girl

Quote:
the rest of Megaforce/Super Megaforce is a pile of dog sh*t, and there's no reason the final is any different (which it isn't, haven't watched it).
No its not
Megaforce/Super Megaforce is way better than samurai

Its way better than that lame ModernGafa Website

Is there anything you like about super megaforce
Old 10/29/14, 03:42 PM   #5
TrickyDicky007
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
No its not
Megaforce/Super Megaforce is way better than samurai
It's a little bit better than Samurai, not much.

Quote:
Is there anything you like about super megaforce
Yes, it's over.
Old 10/29/14, 03:43 PM   #6
soul_reaver265
Shadow Ranger

Considering some of the crap that the production team went through trying to get Forever Red off of the ground...

- Reuniting all of the Red Rangers up to that point, excluding Rocky by virtue of Steve Cardenas moving house and falling out of contact with the producers. According to RangerWiki, Rocky would've participated in the battle had Austin St. John declined an appearance.

- Bringing in Danny Slavin, who had previously walked out of the Lightspeed Rescue/Lost Galaxy team-up, late in the game (as in, post-production late. He had to be digitally inserted into various scenes) as a favour to one of the producers.

- The producers reportedly planning for a multi-parter and trying their best to push for it, despite Saban's insistence to the contrary. Word on the net was that the original script featured a grand showdown with all of the Red Ranger Zords that existed up to that point, but that idea was nixed on the basis that it would be selling toys that weren't commercially relevant anymore.

...That episode at least has a somewhat meaningful story to tell, despite its many flaws and inconsistencies with established lore, and each of the actors (at least, the ones that were actually on set during the episode's filming) were given something to do in the subsequent battle against the villains.

The Legendary Battle, on the other hand?

- 10 veteran actors are flown all the way out to New Zealand to make what essentially amount to very brief cameo appearances.

- Of those 10 actors, only 5 are given any speaking lines, with Jason David Frank getting the most dialogue and face time.

- The finalized episode utilizes a smattering of stock footage from Gokaiger's version of the battle, and any tidbits of original fight footage DO NOT feature those returning actors.

Is it really any wonder that Johnathan Tzachor was fired from his post?

Like TrickyDicky, I'm ready to move on from the clusterfrak of wasted opportunities that this mega-mess of a season was built out of. Let's see if Judd Lynn will be able to really wash out Megaforce's bad taste (which I very much hope he will succeed in doing).

We all have our problems, some just hide it better.
Old 10/29/14, 03:47 PM   #7
Unregistered4444
Shadow Ranger

Message was removed by poster.
Old 10/29/14, 03:48 PM   #8
TrickyDicky007
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Liar, liar, pants on Fire
What part of megaforce is better than samurai don't you undrstand
Kiti, stop calling people who disagree with you liars, it's childish and immature. And so what if it's better than samurai? That doesn't make any less than complete and utter sh*t.
Old 10/29/14, 03:49 PM   #9
kiti22
Shadow Ranger

Look im sorry i called soul_reaver265 and anyone who hates megaforce a liar
And picking on the modern gafa website im sorry
Old 10/29/14, 03:49 PM   #10
kiti22
Shadow Ranger

soul_reaver265
Im sorry i called you a liar
Post New ThreadReply