Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/23/10, 12:36 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default What was Billy working on in Zeo?

During the Gold Ranger Saga, there were numerous times Billy was teased to be the Gold Ranger. He always seemed to not be around when the Gold Ranger fought. And spoke about this secret project that he was working on. We never found out what that was. Some fans seem to think that it was the Turbo Powers. But thats not neccessarly the case. Since the Turbo Rangers aparently design the Turbo Powers in the Turbo Movie. But I suppose its possible that they just finished Billy's work. Perhaps he was working on something else that we just never saw on screen.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/10, 12:36 AM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Re: What was Billy working on in Zeo?

We will never know what Billy was working on if anything at all. Anything anyone states other than "I don't know" is either lying or citing a source. IF it is the latter they must provide that source or shut up and then be accused of lying. No excuses are acceptable either provide the source of your knowledge, if you won't or can't then you are a liar who should be shunned from all of society.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/10, 12:36 AM   #3
chris3123
Putty Patroller

I think the "shunned from society" bit is going a little overboard. You are talking as if the topic of this board is actually something that matters in life.
chris3123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/10, 12:36 AM   #4
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I shun everyone who lies to me. I don't care if it was an innocent white lie. If you aren't honest you aren't worth anything at all and can never be trusted.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply